chapter | 2

-edited-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

"Baby." Someone said.

"Baby wake up its 1:17." Then I realized it was Cameron.

"Come on Bailee." He said. Then Cameron started shaking me a bit. He knows not to wake me up unless it's really important.

"Okayyyy. I'm getting up." I said pushing his arms away.

"Damn feisty." He said walking away. I sat up and stretched while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Cam help me up please." I said putting my arms out.

"I'm coming." He said helping me up.

"Ah!" I said sitting back down.

"Are you okay baby? What happened?" He said frantically and worriedly.

"I'm okay. It's just a cramp." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Okay well you still need to get up and get ready. I'll get you clothes. What do you need?" He asked.

"Get me my black tights, a bra, and one of your t shirts please." I smiled.

"Okay." He smiled going upstairs. I texted Lily while I waited.

Me: helllloooo so you're taking me to the hospital right?

Lily👭💋: yes bby I'm on my way over.

Me: yay! love you bby😘

Cam came back down and handed me my clothes.

"Thank you babe." I smiled pecking his lips. I tried to pull away, but he pulled me closer. I smiled as he kept kissing me.

"Cam. I. Need. To. Get. Dressed." I said as I kissed him. He gave me one last long kiss and smiled into it before pulling away.

"Okay I guess I'll let you get dressed." He said. I rolled my eyes grabbing the clothes and going to the bathroom. I changed into the tights and Cam's shirt. The one he grabbed was a plain navy blue shirt. With my little baby bump it fit perfectly.

"Bailee! Lily's here!" Cam yelled. I got out of the bathroom and slipped my grey Nike shoes. I walked over to the door to see Nash, Lily, and Cam talking.

"Hey people." I smiled.

"Hey Bails! Look how big you've gotten!" Lily said feeling my stomach. I laughed and we all made our way to the car.

"Okay so Nash and I will come get you when your appointment is over and we can all go out to eat." Cam said helping me out of the car. We had just arrived at the hospital.

"Okay thank you baby. I'll call you. Now go have some fun with Nash. But don't be too crazy." I said pecking his lips.

"Okay, bye Bails." He smiled going back into the car.

"Okay so where do we need to go?" Lily asked.

"To the A building." I said pointing in the direction.

"Okay cool." She said.

•after appointment•

"I'm gonna call Cam." I said pulling my phone out. She nodded and I called him.

After 2 rings he answered.

C: hey baby what's up? everything okay?

Me: yes the doctor said the baby is all healthy. And next week we can finally get an ultrasound!

C: that's great! we'll come pick you up now

Me: okay see you soon

C: bye

"They're coming." I said. We walked outside of the hospital and sat at the bench outside.

"So how's the baby doing in there?" Lily asked.

"He or she, is doing great. I can't wait for him or her to come out to this world." I smiled.

I looked up to see Cam and Nash in Cam's truck. I sat up and Cam came running out to help me.

"I'm okay babe." I said walking towards the car.

"Okay." He said still beside me walking towards the car. Lily ran over to Nash and kissed his cheek through the window. I smiled and got in the car.

"So where are we eating? I'm starving. Excuse me, we're starving." I said seriously while everyone laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked rubbing my belly.

"You're always hungry." Lily laughed. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Well I was actually planning to make dinner at the house." Cam said.

"Yay food!" I smiled throwing my hands in the air.

We all laughed the way back to the house.