chapter | 15

-edited-

Hey guys! It would mean the world if you voted and commented! Thanks for the support!! Enjoy ;)

••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

"What are you planning?" I asked, frustrated, since Lily wouldn't tell me anything this whole ride home.

She didn't respond.

I sat back in my seat and groaned. Shen laughed and we arrived home. She got out of the car and motioned for me to go with her. I got out of the car and slumped back into my house.

When I stepped inside, it was dark. Candles were lit and there were a trail of red roses going up the staircase. I gasped and turned around to see Lily smirk and close the door. I smiled and followed the roses. It led me to mine and Cam's room. I opened the door to see Cam standing there with a nice suit and a white rose.

He smiled with a guilty look on his face. I smiled at him and walked to him.

"I'm sorry Bailee." He said handing me the rose. I grabbed it and put it down. He looked confused. I went on my tippy-toes and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

"I know. I'm sorry too. I love you." I smiled.

"You're amazing." He smiled.

"You're pretty amazing too." I laughed playfully rolling my eyes.

"Come here." He laughed. He kissed my lips softly and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. Our heads moved back and forth. I pulled away to breathe and rested my forehead on his.

"Can you make me some food?" I asked. He laughed and pecked my cheek before grabbing my hand leading me downstairs.

"Already made the food." He smirked pulling the chair out for me.

"Yay!" I cheered.

"What's for dinner chef?" I asked.

"Your favorite, tomato soup with grilled cheeses." He said placing the food on the table.

"I love you." I said licking my lips.

"Love you too baby. Now, dig in!" He said happily and we ate the food.

"This is so good." I drooled eating my grilled cheese dipped in the tomato soup. (Have you tried that before? It's really good.)

"Thank you for that." I smiled at Cam kissing his cheek. We were outside and set up blankets and stuff on the trampoline in our backyard.

"It was all for you. And you missed." He smirked. I laughed and kissed his lips gently. I pulled back just realizing something.

"What happened to Grace?" I asked.

"Oh, I helped her buy a hotel room. I knew her being here wasn't so good and I told her it just wasn't a good time to be staying with us. Surprisingly she understood and left." He said looking up at the stars.

"Oh." Was all I said. I shivered and cuddled closer to Cam.

"You cold? Come here." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. I sighed happily and kissed his chest before closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Bailee." I heard him say when I finally fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••

Please vote and dont be afraid to comment!! I love comments! And votes too of course! Thanks :)