Chapter 8: A little History Lesson.

This chapter starts at the same time as the last one. And to the guest who reviewed asking why there are not many DBz references, that's because I haven't gotten to that part of the story yet, they will come though. Gohan, Goten, and Videl currently have few memories of their world right now, so it makes no sense to add in references that even the characters who say them don't get.

Gohan was watching Tazuna's house. The others had just left and it was quite boring. He sat around, hidden on the roof, and meditated. He meditated for a while until he felt an irregular chakra approach the house. It was not particularly strong but it could be dangerous to Tsunami and Inari. Gohan radioed Yamato and his other teammates, who were occupied at the moment as they had been attacked by some decently strong ninja. Cursing Gohan jumped down near the door, he heard Tsunami scream and was about to dash to her when he got hit by a strong kick to the ribs, which sent him flying.

"Nu-uh, you'll have to beat me first." Said the ninja who had kicked him, it was a large, bulky man with no hair and a mask covering the bottom of his face. Gohan recognised him as an infamous missing-nin from the leaf, Yuuto "The Speeding Boulder". He was named this for a reason, he was huge and fast. His only skill that was considered weak was Genjutsu, including breaking it. Unfortunately, Gohan was equally as bad, but Yuuto was a Chunin, Gohan was considered a Taijutsu prodigy, considering he could actually hit the Hokage in a spar, and he was only twelve.

"Fine, but hurry up, I've got a job to do." Gohan smirked and went into his Demon-style stance, he had yet to reperfect it, but it would work, he charged Yuuto and tried to throw a kick, but the missing-nin just raised an arm and blocked it, delivering a strong punch to Gohan's stomach, causing him to bend forwards, right into Yuuto's knee.

"Big talk for a fresh Genin." Yuuto laughed, Gohan stood up and smirked. Yuuto paused his laughing, looking at the strange aura coming off the boy. It looked as if he was emitting chakra from every point on his body! but chakra wasn't white, not for anyone, even Haku and his Hyoton wasn't white. Gohan disappeared, reappearing behind Yuuto, kicking him and then phasing in front of him, delivering a crescent kick to his face, sending the large man flying.

"Good thing I can back it up, traitor." Gohan spat at the missing-nin's unconscious form. 'That power, it feels familiar, why can't I remember?' Gohan thought, annoyed at the amnesia, until he felt an agonizing pain in his head, clutching it Gohan fell to his knees. "ARGH!" He screamed, more of the white energy flying off him, pushing away nearby objects.

Gohan's Memory (From his perspective)

I watched myself, my younger self, maybe four years old, flying on a cloud. My father, Goku, Goten was his exact replica, sitting next to me as the cloud whipped over the ocean.

"Dad, where are we going?" Young Gohan asked.

"We're going to meet my friends Gohan, I promise you'll love them." Goku said with a smile, I smiled at this too. Goten and Goku had so much in common. After landing on a small island with a pink house that said 'Kame House' on the front, and meeting all of my father's friends, Bulma, Krillin, Master Roshi, and Oolong. A strange man showed up and revealed he was Goku's brother, beating everyone up, he took my younger self. The memory faded to black as soon as he hit me.

When the memory returned, My younger self was in a small alien pod, screaming "Don't hurt my DADDY!" The same white power that I had just experienced coming off him, smashing the pod he flew and struck my uncle with a powerful headbut, shattering his armour and inflicting a wound, then the power disappeared. He saw an energy similar to his own white chakra surround his uncle, as he rose into the air.