Chapter 27: The Invasion of Konoha! Sasuke's Curse Mark awakens!

"Naruto, do as you were told!" Iruka yelled, it had been fifteen minutes since the invasion had begun and instead of helping with evacuations Naruto had charged head first into a fight with not one, or even two, but three Oto-nins.

"The civilians won't let me near them, I'm the Demon Brat remember!" Naruto shouted as he drove the blunt end of his kunai into the ribcage of one of the Oto-nin, while dodging the swing of a sword aimed for his head.

"Naruto" Iruka said, he knew the boy wasn't liked but he didn't think that it was to the extent that they refused to be saved by him, he looked sadly at the boy and noticed something flying towards him, "LOOK OUT!" Iruka jumped in front of the object, a blade of wind piercing his spine as he pushed Naruto away.

"Iruka!" Naruto yelled, he felt his blood boiling, his teacher wasn't moving, he was so angry he didn't notice the blade of wind flying at his head.

"Katon: Fire Bullet!" A bullet of fire flew at the wind, the two jutsu cancelling each other out. "Pay attention dobe." Sasuke appeared, looking down at Iruka, "Bring him to the medic team, I'll hold this position." The raven haired avenger said.

Naruto nodded and took off.

"Sound Cutter!" A blade of sound flew at Sasuke, who jumped out of the way, but not fast enough as it cut his ankle, nearly severing the achilles tendon.

"Shit." Sasuke cursed, he could barely move his foot. The Oto-nin who attacked Sasuke made himself known, he was wrapped in bandages, only his strange purple eyes visible along with a single strand of black hair.

"Lord Orochimaru wishes for me to bring you alive and with as little damage as possible, so please come with me." The boy asks, he couldn't be more than eleven with his high and squeaky voice.

"Die." Sasuke spat, he wanted nothing to do with that creepy snake guy.

"You leave me no choice, Sound Smasher." The boy looks at Sasuke in the eyes and raises his left hand, then drops it. As he drops his hand Sasuke is smashed from all sides with high pressure vibrations, causing him to cough up blood.

"I wumd go wed ooh [I won't go with you]" Sasuke attempts to speak.

"Yes you will." The boy says.

"What did you do to Sasuke?" A high pitched voice yelled, Sasuke looked over and saw two, no three, or was it four, he couldn't tell but anyways Sakura was running over. "I won't forgive you!" She screamed, throwing a kunai at the bandaged Oto-nin.

"Sound Cutter." The boy said, a blade of sound flying at Sakura's kunai, cutting it in half, but the blade didn't stop there, it flew at Sakura, about to cut her throat until a small fire bullet met with it, cancelling it out.

"Leave her alone!" Goten yelled, Trunks and Videl were next to him. "Or you'll have to deal with me."

"Sound Wave." The bandaged boy said, a large wall of compressed vibrations flying towards Goten, who merely stood there.

"Buster Cannon!" Trunks yelled, his hands coming from his side to in front of him and a blue burst of Ki flew at the wave, both attacks equal in power so they cancelled each other out.

"Impressive." The bandaged boy noted, "Sasuke will be coming with me now, farewell." The boy turned around and walked towards Sasuke.

Goten and Trunks charged him, using a quick burst of Ki to bounce off the ground as they both drove their fists into the bandaged boy's back. "Eat that" Goten said as he watched the man away.

Without a noise something hard hit Goten, sending him to the ground, Trunks turned and saw the same boy he had sent flying standing behind him, a hand outstretched. "You are next" The boy warned, his purple eyes meeting Trunks' Blue eyes. "Sound Cutter." A blade of sound went flying, but not at Trunks, at Videl.