Chapter 25: Gohan Shows off, Tempest and Kin's showdown!

"Rock Lee!" The proctor announced, the black haired Genin jumping to the arena, "Son Gohan!" Gohan jumped as well.

"I hope we have a good fight Lee." Gohan said with a smile.

"Yea, me too Gohan, you seem like a worthy opponent." Lee smiled back.

"BEGIN!" The proctor announced and Lee shot forwards, attempting to defeat Gohan with speed.

"HYAA!" Lee yelled, kicking at where Gohan was, a few seconds ago.

'I don't need Lupus mode right now.' Gohan thought to himself, he had shown up on the opposite job of the arena from where he was a moment ago, accidentally using ki when he dodged Lee's kick. "Raiton: Thunder Bullets!" Gohan yelled, shooting a few bullets of lightning at Lee, who dodged them all.

"I will finish this now Gohan!" Lee said, running at full speed towards Gohan, who merely stayed put until Lee was right in front of him.

"Bye bye." Gohan waved as Lee swung his fist, Lee's insanely powerful attack hit Gohan right in the jaw, but seemed to go right through him.

"You hit my after image." Gohan said, he was right behind Lee! "Roaring Dragon Fist!" Gohan yelled, his hand covered with golden lightning as he delivered a powerful uppercut to Lee's chin, sending the Taijutsu prodigy flying upwards, smashing into the roof and falling down, Gohan jumped up and caught his unconscious form.

"Son Gohan is the winner." The proctor yelled, the crowd was quiet for a moment, until it erupted with applause, Gohan had won quicker than even Sasuke, and he wasn't from a clan. Gohan was truly a prodigy.

"No, I am not done yet." Lee said weakly, "Please allow me to continue, I have yet to be unconscious, and I am still able to fight."

Gohan helped Lee to stand, "Alright Lee, let's continue."

"Give me a moment to remove my weights." Lee said, taking off his orange weights strapped to his legs and arms, when he dropped them he caused a large cloud of dust from the weights impacting with the ground. "Let us continue." Lee smirked.

"Let's." Gohan smiled back at Lee and both ran at the other, meeting in the middle with a flurry of punches and kicks to the other, Gohan's were harder, but with him purposely suppressing his ki, it was the same speed as Lee's, still an amazing feet though.

"I apologize Gohan, but I will use my strongest skill now." Lee said, jumping away. "Kaimon! OPEN!" Lee yelled, his skin taking on a slightly red tone, Lee ran at Gohan, disappearing and then reappearing directly in front of him, kicking him into the air, "Front Lotus!" Lee followed Gohan in the air and wrapped him up in the bandages that Lee had on his arms, turning both of their heads towards the ground, Lee began spinning at violent speeds, flying directly to the ground, a moment before impact Lee let go of Gohan, rolling out of the way as Gohan went head first into the ground, causing a large dust cloud.

"Nice attack Lee." Gohan said, standing up at, his shadow was the only thing visible from inside the cloud, "But unfortunately it wasn't strong enough." Gohan's shadow disappeared, and Lee was sent flying by an invisible force, then it happened again, sending Lee flying upwards this time. Gohan reappeared in the middle of the arena.

"Winner Son Gohan, again." The proctor said, this time Lee was definitely unconscious, there was no way he would be awake after that.

"Lee, you were an amazing opponent, I had to go all out against you." Gohan smiled at his opponent, who was just stirring.

"Thank you Gohan, but next time I will be the victor, I promise." Lee said with a smile, his arm outstretched and one thumb up.

"I look forwards to it." Gohan smiled, he knew that if Lee could do that Kaimon thing better it could match his own Super Saiyan transformation, and Lee with that kind of speed and power would be hard to fight, even for him.