Chapter 20: Gohan's Training!

Gohan rushed into his apartment, he had found someone from his world! He would pack up, leave a note for Videl, send Goten to Vegeta, go tell the Hokage he was going away for a while, and then go train! Hopefully he would at least be able to properly execute a proper Kamehameha without obliterating someone this time.

"Goten! Pack your stuff, we're going on a training trip!" He yelled into his house.

"Can I come?" Videl asked, she was sitting on his couch, flipping through a book on Ninjutsu.

'Crap! I didn't think she would be here!' Gohan screamed mentally. "Uhm, I'll ask my teacher, he's taken a, uhm, special interest in Goten and I." Gohan explained, not exactly lying.

"Oh." She visibly deflated, "I'll just go see Sakura then." Videl said, closing her book and walking towards the door, her head drooping.

"Videl wait, I said I would ask him, and Goten is obviously not here, so I need you to tell him for me."

"Fine, but I'm only waiting fifteen minutes." Videl sat back on the couch.

"It might take more than that to get and have a meeting with the Hokage." Gohan pointed out, teasing Videl a little.

"With the Hokage, is this an important training mission?"

"Extremely, that's why I would prefer it if you joined the temp team with Ino and Sakura." Gohan explained.

"Oh, alright then I won't intrude. I'll wait for Goten for half an hour, then I'm leaving."

"Fair, thanks Videl." Gohan waved, running out the door and taking to the roof as it was much faster that running through the streets. He arrived at Sarutobi's residence, Hokage Tower, in just five minutes.

Gohan jumped down, walking up the steps and nodding to the Hokage's assistant.

"He is free sir, but I hope you will be quick, he has a meeting in twenty minutes." She said.

Gohan nodded, "That's all the time I've got too, this'll work perfectly." He smiled and ran up, towards the Hokage's office.

Gohan knocked, after a few second, the Hokage's voice, loud yet gentle, answered, "You can come in!"

Gohan opened the door and bowed, "Lord Hokage, there is something I wish to inform you of."

"What is it Gohan?" The old man asked, kind eyes twinkling in delight, hoping for a new story from the half Saiyan.

"I'll be leaving Konoha for the upcoming month." Gohan said, hoping to get most of the conversation out of the way.

"May I ask the purpose of this?"

"I'm not done, I will be bringing Goten with me, and I may return with a third and possibly fourth person from my Earth."

"Who are they?"

"Friends, Vegeta, and Trunks. Vegeta, from what I can recall, is above almost all ninja I know of, maybe stronger than them all, and Trunks is his son and Goten's best friend." Gohan said.

"I will accept them, but will they accept our customs is the question you must ask yourself." Sarutobi said.

"I'm sure the will, and if they don't, we can trust them to aid us should we need help."

"Alright, I'll approve this request, when do you leave?"

"As soon as I find Goten."

"Check the park, I'm sure he's there."

"Thank you, Lord Hokage." Gohan bowed again and left the room.

"Thank you Gohan." Sarutobi smiled, looking at the half Saiyan as he exited the building, "I believe you may have brought the legend to life."