Chapter 38: The Invasion Continues!

"Sasuke, stop this." Naruto growled, looking at his friend, who stood across from him.

"I can't Naruto, I need to fulfill my dream and to do that I'll need to kill you." The Uchiha responded, his voice quivering a little.

"Kit, you have to defeat him." Kurama urged Naruto, hoping that the young Uzumaki would take his words to heart, if Sasuke unlocked the Mangekyo Sharingan then it wouldn't be good, especially if Sasuke was anything like Madara.

'I know Kurama, and I will.' Naruto thought to himself, getting prepared to fight against Sasuke, he grabbed the kunai that was embedded in his shoulder and pulled it out, causing a splurt of blood to exit the wound. "Sasuke, I don't want to fight you, but if you make me I will." Naruto growled, a single crimson-chakra tail waving behind him.

"Let's go then Dolt." Sasuke taunted, flying towards Naruto with a burst of chakra from the bottom of his feet, smashing the blond with a powerful fist.

Naruto tumbled backwards, flipping so he could land on his feet, he immediately charged towards Sasuke, punching the raven-haired boy in the chest then delivering a powerful knee to his stomach, followed by an overhead hammer smash with both hands, sending Sasuke's head into the ground. Naruto jumped back and watched as Sasuke stood up.

"Katon: Grand Fireball!" Sasuke shouted, shooting a powerful fireball at Naruto, then running behind it, "Jinton: Shadowless Flight!" He shouted, moving faster, appearing behind Naruto and kicking him towards the fireball.

"Suiton: Water Bullet Barrage!" Naruto roared, shooting a large volley of water balls at the large fireball, the two attacks cancelling each other out. Naruto turned towards Sasuke, "Bijutsu [Tailed Technique]: Flaming Claw!" Naruto shouted, merging his wind chakra with Kurama's fire chakra and forming a large claw, slashing at Sasuke, leaving three long cuts across the ninja's chest.

Sasuke stood up, panting heavily, "I NEED MORE POWER!" The Uchiha roared, the black marks growing and merging with his skin, leaving it an ugly gray color. A cross shaped scar appeared in between Sasuke's eyes. He also grew two large, claw-like wings. His hair also grew to his mid-back. "Ready Naruto, no more playing around." Sasuke laughed.

"Dammit, Kurama I need more power!" Naruto shouted, sensing that Sasuke's power had increased to nearly double what it was before.

"Already on it kit." Kurama replied, pushing power out until Naruto had two chakra tails.

"Thanks." Naruto smirked, then charged up a Rasengan, "Crimson Rasengan!" He shouted, making the normal blue sphere then injecting it with Kurama's chakra, making it a blood-red color.

"Black Chidori!" Sasuke screamed, making a Chidori, but instead of the usual blue lightning, it was a strange black color and was much larger than normal. The two Konoha-nin smashed their attacks together, creating a powerful shockwave that destroyed the ground underneath them.

"Sasuke, stop!" Naruto shouted, pushing more and more chakra into his rasengan.

"NEVER!" Sasuke screamed, then smashed Naruto with one of his clawed wings, sending the blond flying.

Naruto flew into a nearby building, Oto-nin swarmed and attempted to kill the ninja. "Step away from him." Sasuke roared, walking towards them, "He's my prey." The raven-haired boy appeared in the center of the ring that the Oto-nin had made, his chidori still activated as he quickly killed each one.

"Sasuke," Naruto stood up, "Stop fighting me." He growled, looking Sasuke in the eyes.

"Naruto, just accept your defeat." Sasuke said, walking towards Naruto, a kunai in each hand.