Chapter 14: Naruto in the Forest of Death pt2

Naruto kept on running, there was a giant snake and a creepy sage chasing him, destroying trees and anything else that got in his way, all the while cackling, "I only want Sasuke"

"Damn you creep, I'll never go with you!" Sasuke yelled back, throwing shuriken at the sannin, all of which were easily dodged.

"Sasuke, come here." Orochimaru said, his snake gaining on the three genin.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto put his hands into the clone seal and made a thousand clones, "Get im boys!" He hollered, all of the clones complying and attacking the snake and fit's rider, except for ten, five who jumped left and five who jumped right. "Now's our chance, speedup!" Naruto yelled, moving twice as fast as before, Sakura and Sasuke followed suite.

A loud popping noise stopped all three genin in their tracks, turning to look back at Orochimaru, who was standing in the smoke, no clones left. "Impressive brat, one of your clones actually hit me." The sannin huffed, "Now, I'll have to use a whole percent of my true abilities." He smirked.

"Let's go then!" Naruto yelled, making another thousand clones, he turned to his teammates, "GO!" He yelled, and began attacking Orochimaru. Sakura grabbed Sasuke and ran, barely able to pull him.

"SASUKE! He's after you, let's go!" She screamed at him, and he nodded and began running on his own.

Naruto's clones were being destroyed left and right, by both the sannin and the giant snake he rode on. "Use the sword guys!" Naruto yelled out to his clones, and all of them complied. Though Naruto wasn't the most skilled at kenjutsu, the sword did help him, the ability to cut instead of just strike was a huge advantage over unarmed opponents.

"You're like a mosquito brat, you know that?" Orochimaru cackled and destroyed a few clones with a fire-style jutsu that made his hands whips of fire, obliterating any clone that got in his way, Orochimaru slowly walked towards the real Naruto, when he was about to reach him, five wind bullets and five water bullets hit the crazed sannin, who stood in the dust from the attacks, one whip was larger now, while one was smaller. "Wind and Water bullets, those are D-rank jutsu."

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto made another thousand clones, who blended with the three hundred or so who were left, and the clones who had shot the bullets continued to do so, only succeeding in annoying the sannin.

"Are you done?" The annoyed man asked, his snake summon had been overwhelmed a few minutes ago by the sheer number of clones that this boy was able to create, 'his amount of chakra pretty much assures that he is an Uzumaki, and a prodigy of one at that, but I have no need for him, unless he really is Kushina's son, then I'll need him just for the Kyuubi within him.' Orochimaru thought, taking note of Naruto's flaws throughout the fight, until he got bored and phased out of existence, appearing behind the real Naruto and knocking him out with an elbow to the head, all of the clones disappearing soon after. "Pathetic, to think that it took me just over ten minutes to beat this one kid. Sasuke is worth it though." He smiled and took off.

*With Sasuke and Sakura*

"Keep going Sakura, he'll catch up." Sasuke warned her, she was worried the Naruto was hurt, and he was too, but they had to get away, Orochimaru was just too much for them to handle.

Sakura stopped, tears in her eyes, "We can't just leave him there, what were all those teamwork exercises for?" She shouted at him, "Whatever happened to 'A ninja who leaves his friends behind is worse than trash?'" Sakura continued to shout, sobbing at the same time.

"You're right, we should go back for him." Sasuke said, turning around, "Or at least I should, you stay hidden, you'll only get in the way." He jumped off, Sakura following, trying to quell her tears.