Chapter 30: Naruto's Rainbow Rasengan! Gotenks, the World's Strongest?

"Let's get him Trunks!" Goten shouted, smashing Blue in the face.

"I'll bet I beat him!" Trunks laughed, kicking Blue's flying form back towards Goten.

"I bet I'll win." Blue said, he was letting the boys play with him this way, he had yet to receive more that a simple bruise.

"Shut it!" Trunks said, axe-kicking Blue in the face. "Buster Cannon!" Trunks shot his attack at Blue, who was on the ground and couldn't move quick enough to dodge it.

"Ouch." Blue said as he stood up from the smoke. "Maybe I'll go Super Saiyan as well." He taunted.

"Only Saiyans can do this idiot." Trunks said.

"What if he's a Saiyan Trunks?" Goten asked as he watched the man power up, his black hair turning gold like theirs, and his eyes turned gold as well.

"Little Goten was right." Blue said, as he stood there in his Super Saiyan form. "How about this, I'll let you two turn into Gotenks, it'll be a fair fight after that right?" Blue asked.

"How do you know about that?" Goten asked, Vegeta had kept forced them to not talk about it.

"I can't remember the dance!" Trunks yelled.

"I'll fight him until you can." Goten stepped up and looked at Blue, "You mind if we spar?" He asked, smiling a little.

"Not at all little friend." Blue smiled back at Goten. "Let's go." They shot forwards at each other.

Blue was much stronger than Goten, and merely played with the boy until Goten got in a powerful punch and knocked out one of his teeth.

"What the hell?" Blue roared, a golden energy radiating off of him, "Was that for!" He screamed at Goten, the Ki turning into a large blast that engulfed him.

*?*

"Where am I?" Goten asked, the last thing he remembered was being struck by a powerful blast and then black, and now he was here, floating in a large black area with little golden-brown candles flying around.

"You are in the realm of the Earth God, Geb." A deep rumbling voice said.

"And why?" Goten asked, looking for the source of the voice.

"Because you are the one who was born to utilise my power." Geb said.

"And how do I use it?" Goten asked.

"Like this!" Geb shouted.

Rocks and dirt began forming an armor around Goten, merging with his skin. When the small maelstrom of earth stopped, Goten was shown, he had his usual body structure, and his face wasn't any different except for a few markings, one under each eye and one on his forehead. The ones under his eyes were shaped like upside down triangles with a line going through it close to the tip. The one on his forehead was a strange looking totem, it was trapezoidal in shape and had a strange design in the middle. Goten's gi had also changed to a green, sleeveless gi with a brown undershirt. "This is known as Earth-Sage Mode" Geb said, "Now use it to defeat your enemy!"

"I will, thank you." Goten said as lights flashed and he was back, he saw Blue's blast coming at him. "Doton: Earth God's Fist!" Goten yelled, smashing the blast of Ki with his hand, which had been covered with solid granite. "I'm back!" Goten yelled, jumping towards Blue and pulling his hand back, "Doton: Earth God's Solid Rock Cannon!" He shouted, throwing his fist forwards as a large granite rock flew at Blue and struck him in the chest, sending him flying.

"I got it!" Trunks shouted, "Ready Goten?" Trunks asked, making a mental note to ask Goten why he looked different.

"Of course." Goten smiled at his friend.