Chapter 36: Mangekyou Sharingan's Secret! Sasuke's Determination!

Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Yamato were walking back towards the village, the bandit leader tied up and being carried by a horde of clones. They had already dropped off the women at their homes and received their rewards.

"So, what are we gonna do with this guy captain?" Naruto asked Yamato as they walked, pointing his thumb towards the leader of the bandits. The man was now swordless as Yamato had taken it and given it to the leader of the village.

"We give him to the ANBU interrogation department, Lady-Tsunade asked us to take him alive for that sole reason." Yamato answered, looking back at the man.

The rest of the journey was in relative silence, until they reached the gate. "Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, go report to Lady-Tsunade, I will deliver him to the ANBU interrogation office." Yamato ordered.

"Yes sir." The teens saluted and walked into the village, heading for the Hokage Tower.

"So, Shikamaru how do you do a mission report?" Naruto asked once Yamato was out of earshot.

"You tell the Hokage what happened during mission." The Nara answered, putting his face in his hand.

"Oh." The blond said, a slight blush on his face, "Let's go tell the old lady what's up then." He marched on ahead.

The blond walked into the hokage's office, announcing his presence loudly, "I'm baack!"

"Naruto, how did the mission go?" Tsunade asked.

"It went well, we beat the entire camp up, Sasuke and I got into a fight with this one guy who told the teme to go look at the Uchiha shrine for some secret, then the guy turned to dust after saying that Orochimaru would train Sasuke. Then we found the leader and Captain-Yamato decided to take him to the ANBU and so we brought the women who were captured home and then came back." Naruto explained.

"That's all that happened?" Tsunade was expecting something more, especially since she now knew that Orochimaru was involved.

"Yup!"

Sorry we're late Lady-Tsunade, Naruto ran ahead of us, Shikamaru Nara and Sasuke Uchiha reporting." Shikamaru said, walking into the office as the door was still open.

"Hello Shikamaru, congrats on a mission well done, I heard it all from Naruto but I hope you have the written report for me to archive." Tsunade asked.

"Troublesome." The Nara muttered, reaching into his pouch he brought out a scroll and handed it to Tsunade, who opened it and read it.

"Hmm, seems Naruto has more information than you, the large man that was encountered is not in here." Tsunade said, looking towards the future clan head, who shrugged his shoulders.

"I have no clue about any large man, I never encountered him."

"Neither Naruto nor I told the others about that encounter." Sasuke injected.

"I see, Sasuke would you please take the scroll and include the events that transpired between you and the man who spoke with you." Tsunade asked.

"Hn." Sasuke grunted, taking the scroll and a quill from Tsunade's desk, quickly writing down what happened. "Here." He handed Tsunade the scroll and she looked it over.

"Seems good." She said, "Shikamaru, Sasuke, you two are dismissed, Naruto may I speak with you?"

"Sure granny." The blond said as his friends left. Once the door was closed, he looked at her, "What's up?"

"Sasuke seemed to leave out the part about Orochimaru's training, and I don't think he's forgotten about it, I need you to keep an eye on him."

"I understand." Naruto nodded, he knew that Sasuke wanted to kill Itachi, and he also knew that Sasuke would do almost anything to get the power to do so, "I'll ensure that Sasuke doesn't leave the village."