Ero-sennin? Jiraiya the Sannin! Two perverted ninja train twelve year olds

Naruto was running around the hot springs, trying to find his teacher, but the only ninja he could find was Ebisu.

"Dammit." Naruto said, walking up to Ebisu, "Hey, closet perv, have you seen a peeper around here?" He asked.

"Up in the tree, and I am not a pervert!" Ebisu screamed.

Naruto looked up and saw a tall man with long white hair, wearing a green kimono and matching pants, with a red haori over it. "Hey, what are you doing in the tree!?" The blond yelled.

"Keep it down would you, I'm doing research." The man hissed, looking over to see Naruto, when his eyes fell on the boy, his jaw went slack, "You look, just like him."

"Like who?" Naruto asked, puzzled.

"Your father." The man said, jumping from the tree, "I guess you're Naruto then, I'm Jiraiya, and for this month, I'll be your teacher."

"Jiraiya, sounds familiar." Naruto scratched his chin.

"Just like his mother." Jiraiya sweatdropped, "I'm Jiraiya of the Sannin."

"Oh, like Orochimaru?"

"You know him but not me!"

"He attacked us in the forest of death, that's why. But you're stronger than him right? And how do you know my parents?"

"I was your father's teacher, and I am your Godfather, so that's the answer to your second question, and as for the other one, I have no clue who's stronger." The sage answered.

"Oh, so why weren't you around?" Naruto questioned, if this man had taught him since childhood, he would be the Hokage already!

"I was on a mission, I did do some things though, do you not remember the presents on the doorstep every birthday?"

"Oh, like my frog wallet, and that cool looking kunai with three prongs?" Naruto asked.

"Yes those, and I hope that kunai is safe kid."

"Yea, I haven't used it even once, it has a weird seal on it so I didn't want to mess with it."

"Good idea, that has the Fourth Hokage's 'Flying Thunder God' jutsu on it."

"Really!" Naruto squealed.

"Yes really, no onto your training. Sensei told me that you know about your, uhm, furry friend."

"Oh, Kurama, yea."

"Don't use my name so casually brat." Kurama growled at Naruto.

"Sorry, Kyuubi, yeah I know about him, he's got a real attitude issue." Naruto said.

"If I was out there you would be dead right now!" Kurama growled again, making Naruto laugh.

"You can talk to it?" Jiraiya was dumbfounded.

"Yea, he's a bit touchy though, so I mostly tune him out." Naruto waited for the fox's angry roars, "Like now. So, what'll you be teaching me?"

"During this month, how to use the fox's chakra."

"How will that help against Shikamaru? He's smart."

"The exercises I give you will help against him, worry not." Jiraiya pushed his thumb into his chest, grinning. "But we'll start tomorrow, I've got research to do. Be here tomorrow at eight."

"EIGHT!"

"Yes, now go do something useful." Jiraiya waved Naruto off and jumped back to his perch in the tree.