Chapter 7: Naruto's Kekkei Genkai?

This is going to be a long chapter, I plan to put most of the wave arc in one chapter so it will be around four times the length of a normal chapter, just a quick heads up. (Probably no complaints on the length though, my chapters are pretty short.) The only reason for this is that I dislike this arc, but it has a perfect spot for a kekkei genkai to awaken. Also, don't forget about the movie poll, I'm only doing two so vote on your favourites.

The journey was not very exciting. Though it was only the second day Naruto complained that it already felt like a week had passed. "Suck it up (dobe)" Was the normal response, Sasuke adding the dobe ending.

The group was walking when all of a sudden, Kakashi stopped and jumped away from a puddle, he was to slow though and the two ninja that popped out sent him flying. Where the puddle on was, there stood two ninja with large black robes for clothes and a large spiked gauntlet each. Each one also held part of a chain.

"Naruto, let's get them!" Sasuke rushed the two, Naruto right beside him and Gohan on the other side. Gohan phased behind one and kicked him away from the group, who had formed a defensive circle around Tazuna, who stood there quivering. Naruto tried to kick the ninja that he and Sasuke had gone after, but failed and had his hand scratched by the clawed gauntlet.

"Naruto, that gauntlet's poisoned!" Goten yelled out. Naruto cursed, and dodged an attack while Sasuke prepared a jutsu, jumping up and spewing a fireball from his mouth, "Grand Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke yelled before shooting it at the missing-nin they fought.

Gohan was holding his own until he was caught by the chain around the leg and tripped, he was currently holding a clawed gauntlet away from his head with both hands, struggling to gather the strength to push the man on top of him back.

"Lightning Release: Lightning Dogs Jutsu!" The Genin heard Kakashi yelled, and said man performed his jutsu, appearing in the middle of the battlefield and sending two dogs made of lightning at the two missing-nin, sending them flying. Naruto took this chance to take out his katana, and everyone gasped at it's beauty, except Kakashi, he had already seen that thing in action and it was indeed a beautiful weapon, though much more so when used properly. Naruto cut the clawed arm off and sealed the katana back up, "Sasuke, you deal with it." Naruto said, then took a kunai and started stabbing his hand to try and get the poison out. Gohan had knocked out and tied up his opponent, and was helping Sasuke with dragging the two to a tree. Once they were tied up, the group left.

"Naruto, keep it up and you'll die from blood loss." Kakashi warned, taking out a small vial, "Give me your hand." He poured the liquid in Naruto's hand and Naruto screamed, a green liquid dripping from his open wound. "There, poison's gone."

The group continued on, this time prepared for anything, so when they saw another puddled, Kakashi had to assure them that it was safe to continue on. They soon came to a clearing. But something was off. "Careful Kit, there's an evil presence here."Kurama warned Naruto. "Noted Kurama thanks." Naruto responded.

"Fire Style: Fireball Spasms Jutsu!" Goten called out his unique jutsu, it was a technique meant for crowd control, it only stung a little when you got hit, he shot about a hundred little fireballs from his mouth. He was extremely proud of it. The fireballs flew all over, hitting all the puddles, steam coming from all but one, everyone looked at it.

"Good job Goten." Yamato praised his student 'Who knew that his attack made for distractions could be used strategically?' He thought.

"We know you're there, come out." Kakashi ordered. The puddle shifted, and changed shape into that of a man. He wore a black muscle shirt with belts going across his chest diagonally, and camo pants. He had a bandana on his face. He had a giant sword slung over his shoulder. "Zabuza, the demon of the mist." Kakashi said.