Chapter 22: The Tournament Begins!

I have gone back and changed the weight of the weights, I realize that 264 lbs isn't really that hard and I apologies to the reviewer if I offended you. I am sorry, it has been changed to 3.6 Tons, I hope that is more believable.

Chapter 22: The Tournament Begins!

(I'm going to start naming the chapters if you hadn't guessed. I'm going to go name the others after this too [ps 18 is the best])

Naruto couldn't sleep, tomorrow was the first match, and he was fighting Shikamaru! His lazy friend was a genius and could formulate plans in an instant, Naruto was barely average intelligence and just fought off instinct and what looked good as he was attacking, all in all, he was probably screwed.

"Dammit!" Naruto cursed, it was eleven pm and he couldn't get to sleep, even though he had to be up at seven tomorrow so he could get ready for the finals, which started at eight. Naruto got out of bed and walked to his window, peering out at the full moon.

"Trunks, Goten, go to sleep, we have to be up early tomorrow." Naruto heard Gohan yelling, but who was Trunks? Naruto decided to go over to Gohan's apartment and find out.

Naruto knocked on the door to the apartment next to his, and waited for an answer.

"Come in Naruto!" He heard Gohan yell, so he opened the door and walked inside, it was a clean little place, two bedrooms, a small kitchen, the living area - which was filled with bookshelves - and a single bathroom. "Hey Naruto what's up?" Gohan asked, he had grown taller over the last month, by quite a bit too, he had Goten in a triangle lock, and was struggling with a purple haired kid who looked to be around their age.

"Need some help?" Naruto asked, looking at the purple haired kid, burglars weren't uncommon around here.

"That's ok, this is Trunks, my trainer's son and Goten's best friend." Gohan introduced Trunks to Naruto.

"Nice to meet you Trunks." Naruto said, scratching the back of his head.

"Ya, I guess, since I'll be a genin soon I'll have to work with him occasionally, right Gohan." Trunks brushed Naruto off, much to the blond's annoyance.

"HEY! I was talking to you!" Naruto yelled.

"And, I acknowledged you." Trunks responded.

"Trunks, Naruto, get along." Gohan growled.

"Yes Gohan." They both said in unison.

"Naruto and I have matches tomorrow, and you two are attending, so get to sleep." Gohan ordered, pointing to Goten and Trunks.

"Yes Gohan." The two boys said.

"Good night Naruto, Gohan." Goten waved before he closed the door to his room.

"So, what's up Naruto?" Gohan asked, it would be nice having someone he could converse with that wasn't either cranky or plotting something.

"I was wondering if you knew how I could get rid of my butterflies about tomorrow?" Naruto asked sheepishly.

"I'm not sure, but if you're having trouble sleeping I have a new seal I've been dying to try out." Gohan said, pulling out his seal brush, he had created a special seal so it always had ink, but never dripped.

"Alright, will I be able to make it home?"

"You can crash on my couch, I'll wake you up at six."

"Alright." Naruto sat on the couch, and Gohan took his hand and drew a seal on it, almost immediately, Naruto was passed out on the couch.

"Naruto, wake up." Naruto was woken up by Gohan shaking him, "It's six, you should start getting ready."