Chapter 5: Bell Test!

Good so far? Comment Down Below.

Yamato was waiting for his team to arrive, yesterday he told them to be here early, but they were already an hour late. Yamato huffed at the three who arrived a moment later.

"A bit late?" He asked, the anger plastered on his face.

"Sorry, it was breakfast time." Goten laughed and scratched the back of his head.

'Why does that action seem like an answer to the amnesia problem?' Gohan thought 'Or at least part of an answer? Oh well, time to get going with whatever test Yamato-sensei has for us.' "Let's start, we'll do apologies later." Gohan cracked his knuckles.

"I like your style" Yamato smiled at the twelve year old, he had guts and apparently could back them up too. Yamato held up two bells. "These are bells..." Yamato started.

"No Duh, what do we do with them?" Goten interrupted, Videl slapped him in the back of the head.

"As I was saying, you must each get a bell to have lunch, whoever doesn't get a bell will be sent back to the academy." Yamato said.

"Then why are all the squads four man teams?" Gohan asked, thinking back to when he had been found by a squad of Konoha Genin and their Jonin sensei.

Flashback

Gohan sat up and rubbed his head, his body felt awkward, smaller and less muscular. His hair was longer than he remembered, wait, what did he remember? He looked over and recognised the two people sprawled out on the ground near him, it was his little brother, wait when did he get so big, anyway, his little brother Goten and his best friend Videl, 'She looks different, younger than I remember.' He thought, 'So there is Goten, there's Videl, and I'm Gohan. So now what?" Gohan pondered when he felt someone approaching, no not someone, four people.

"Over here, there is three young people around our age." He heard a deep voice say. Then out of the brush in front of him come a young kid, around thirteen, so probably a few years younger than him. Gohan stood up and held out his hand.

"Hi I'm Gohan..." Gohan started, then realised that he was the same height as this kid, 'That's not right, I'm over six feet tall...' Gohan thought, but was brought out of his thoughts by a hand grasping his.

"I am Rock Lee" Said a new person, around the same height but looking totally different. Instead of the beige sweater and blue pants that the first one wore, Rock Lee had a green spandex suit with orange leg warmers and a red forehead protector on his belt, with a strange leaf-like symbol on it. their hair was different too, Lee had a bowl cut and gigantic eyebrows, while the other boy had long straight black hair.

"Lee, they could be enemies." The other boy warned after the handshake was done, "And destiny has promised that I live today, so I would prefer not to give it any chances."

"Neji, that is not very youthful of you!" A tall man burst onto the scene, with a small girl next to him. The girl wore her hair in chinese style buns and had a pink cloth shirt on with black leggings that stopped in the middle of the shins. The man looked like a bigger Lee.

"Gai-sensei, Tenten, you have arrived just in time, Neji says they are possible enemies." Lee said.

"I assure you, we are not anyone's enemy's. I actually have no idea how we got here, or where we are from, if you were going to ask me about that. But one of these two might, the boy is my younger brother Goten, and the girl there is my best friend Videl. I'm Son Gohan."

"We will bring them to lord Hokage to see if they are lying, as I cannot tell. But I believe him." Gai said, Gohan sighed in relief. "I will grab your brother, you grab Videl and follow us." Gai said, grabbing Goten and jumping into the trees. Gohan picked up Videl with relative ease and began running after the ninja.