Chapter 4: Naruto's New Jutsu. New Firendships and new teams!

Naruto snuck into the Hokage's office. 'Mizuki said the scroll was here somewhere.' Naruto thought, not noticing the old man behind him.

"Hm, what do we have here?" Hiruzen scoffed, Naruto turned around. "Shit." Naruto put his hands into the Ram sign and puffed into his signature 'Sexy Jutsu', causing the Hokage to faint from his massive nosebleed.

"Ha, old pervert, serves you right." Naruto laughed, and continued to search for the scroll. Looking on a bookshelf Naruto finally saw the scroll he had been looking for. Grabbing it he quickly ran, heading towards the forest. Unbeknownst to Naruto, a Chunin that did not particularly like him had seen him leave and rushed to inform the Hokage.

"Lord Hokage sir, are you alright?" The ninja screamed, looking at the man lying on the floor.

"I am alright, it was Naruto's pesky jutsu, pay it no mind." The Hokage said, a small smirk on his face. 'That kid, if he only used that determination for something useful instead of pranks.' The old man thought. "Gather the ninja, I want Naruto found and brought to me, he has gone too far this time!" Hiruzen commanded, the Chunin saluted and ran to get all other ninja that were in the village at this time.

Having just reached a clearing in the forest that surrounds the village, Naruto unrolled the scroll and read the description of the first jutsu it contained.

'Shadow Clone Technique; A jutsu very similar to the clone technique, with two major differences, the first being the most notable, is that the clones are solid and will not fade out of existence when touched, only when their pain threshold has been reached (this can be trained up by training your own pain threshold) and second, when the clone puffs out of existence, all that the clone experienced will be transferred to you, as such it is highly recommended you do not create more than three clones at a time'

The scroll then went on to explain the technical aspects of the jutsu, but Naruto didn't care. He began practising the jutsu in hopes of showing Iruka and getting a headband.

"NARUTO!" Iruka yelled, scaring the twelve year old, who had been practising for three hours straight now and was taking a break to get some chakra back. Iruka walked towards the blond, anger radiating off him. "What do you think you're doing stealing from the Hokage's office?"

"Iruka-sensei, Mizuki said that if I learned one of the jutsu off of here, I could have a headband." Naruto said, not understanding Iruka's anger, Mizuki said this was a secret test, was he lying?

"Mizuki, Naruto don't blame others for your mistakes." Iruka said, then came to a realisation right after finishing his sentence 'Naruto always admits to screwing up...' "DUCK!" He screamed, pushing Naruto away as shuriken flew towards the two.

"Naruto wasn't blaming anyone, he was explaining what I did, Iruka." Mizuki explained, finally coming into view. He stood there with a jean jacket on, along with a pair of jeans, it looked really weird, but Naruto didn't bring that up, instead he brought up the black marks that looked oddly like tiger stripes.

"Hey Mizuki, what happened to you, lose a fight with a marker?" Naruto joked, not knowing what else to do with his nervousness. Mizuki laughed "Naruto, give me the scroll."

"No, Naruto run!" Iruka pleaded, Naruto stood there, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Naruto, you know Iruka hates you, that's why you failed, he was an orphan too." Mizuki said.

"Don't!" Iruka urged his fellow Chunin, but the plea fell on deaf ears.

"And you killed his parents, twelve years ago." Mizuki laughed, "You, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, Kyuubi!" Laughing again Mizuki commanded Naruto to give him the scroll.