~~Fourteen~~

Olivia didn't like that Elliot told her to quit her job, but she knew that he was right. That she needed to get herself better and slow down. She also had to figure out how to save up money to pay for her car, car insurance, and possibly paying for college if she loses her scholarship.

"How are you feeling, honey?" Bernie asked, as she walked into Olivia's room. She was laying in bed with Elliot's arms holding her close to his body. Olivia had calmed down a bit and was accepting what Elliot told her. She wanted to be with him, and she didn't want to die from working herself too hard.

"My head hurts, and they can't give me anything else for the pain because I broke out into hives." Olivia frowned. She reached her hand out to Bernie and gave her hand a squeeze.

"So, just the gash on your head?" Bernie asked, and Olivia shrugged.

"No idea. Ask your son. I'm just trying to get out of here as soon as possible." Olivia replied.

"Just relax, Olivia. And tomorrow morning you can go home and start recovering from this all. I already took some time off to babysit you." Bernie replied, and Elliot laughed as he watched his fiancee's face scrunched up as she thought about being babysat for the next several days.

"You don't have to do that, Mrs. Stabler." Olivia sighed.

"Don't worry about it, honey. You are going to be my daughter-in-law soon and I want to get to know you better. I can already see why my son loves you, and I just want to know you a little better." Bernie smiled.

"Can you do me a favor?" Olivia asked, and both Elliot and his mother shook their heads.

"We can't break you out of here, honey. You have to stay here until they release you. You don't want to get worse. Now, get some sleep. I'll come up in the morning with a change of clothes for both of you." Bernie smiled.

~~~

It did take a while for Olivia to start feeling better. She was completely drained from the fainting and work, that she spent most of her days catching up on sleep and finding student teacher positions so she can start to get her hours up. But that didn't stop her and Elliot from starting to plan what they wanted for their wedding. They both had the same wants, which made it a lot easier for them. And they didn't have to spend too much money on the smaller wedding that they wanted.

"So, school starts up tomorrow. Are you ready for yet another year?" Elliot questioned, as he and his fiancee laid on a blanket in the backyard of his parents' house. Olivia looked over at her fiance and shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess I'm ready. I'm starting my student teaching hours soon so at least I won't be in class every day." Olivia replied. Elliot nodded slowly before leaning closer and kissing her lips gently.

"You know, we will be graduating before we both know it and starting our lives as a married couple."

"Or we could get our life as a married couple started sooner."

"Oh, what are your plans, Olivia?" Elliot asked, and Olivia rolled over onto her stomach and rested her head on her arms as she looked at her fiance.

"I bet that you and I can make plans quickly and get married before December. I already have my dress, so all we really have to plan is the venue, your outfit and like the food and stuff." Olivia smiled. Elliot nodded as he reached out and brushed a wavy piece of hair away from her cheek.

"See, I don't think I'd like to wait for three years to marry the absolute love of my life." Elliot breathed. Olivia blushed a bit, and she was thankful that it was dark so that her fiance wouldn't see it.

"I'm gonna invite my Dad," Olivia whispered.

"If he doesn't come, then we will just have to keep trying." Elliot breathed.

"I had a dream last night about our future. And it didn't have my father in it. However, we did have like three kids and it looked like I was pregnant. I hope you will still love me when I'm fat." Olivia spoke, and Elliot laughed softly before running his finger over the slope of her nose.

"You do need to realize that I can't stop love you. You are the only person I want, and that's why I was so ready to propose."

"I'm glad you did, El. I think we needed that big step. I know that I needed it." Olivia breathed. She leaned closer to him and pressed a firm kiss to his lips before standing up and walking towards the house.

"Where are you going, lovey?" Elliot questioned, as he rolled over to watch Olivia walk up the stairs.

"I'm going to see if I can find someone to alter my mother's dress."

"Babe-"

"I want to marry you as soon as possible. So I'm gonna do research so we can start planning."

~~~

It was in early October when Pam came into Lance's house as she looked through the mail. She stopped when she saw a fancy envelope with her and Lance's name on the front.

"Lancey. C'mere." Pam spoke, and Lance walked from the bedroom and towards his girlfriend.

"Yes?" Lance questioned.

"We got a letter or something from the states. Wanna open it?" Pam asked, and Lance took the envelope into his hands before slowly opening it. He pulled the invitation out and read over it. It didn't take long for him to throw it across the room before stomping out of the living room and out of the front door. Pam walked over and picked it up before seeing what it read and the note that Olivia had written in her swirly handwriting.

Daddy,

I know that we don't talk and you do not approve of my relationship with Elliot at all... but we are getting married and I'd like you there to walk me down the aisle. I'm wearing Mom's dress. But whether you are there or not, I'm marrying the man I love. Pam can come, because she gave me her blessing and Mom's blessing.

Livvie

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D