~~Fifteen~~

Olivia waited for her phone to ring the morning she got the confirmation that the invitation arrived in Germany. She just wanted to know if her father was going to come to their wedding at the end of October or if he was going to be a big child and not attend at all.

"Liv, what are you doing?" Elliot asked as he walked into their bedroom. She was staring at her phone, and Elliot was nervous that she had just gotten a call from Germany and had her heart broken by her father.

"I'm just waiting for my father and Pam to RSVP," Olivia replied.

"Honey, they just got their invite. They don't have to RSVP for another week." Elliot replied.

"Babe, I just want to know," Olivia replied slowly.

"Liv-" Elliot started, but then her phone rang. She quickly looked at the caller ID before frowning.

"It's Pam."

"Maybe she's RSVPing now. Just answer."

"Or I could let it go to voicemail since I have class in an hour. It's still super early there, so she'll probably leave a message and head back to bed anyway." Olivia replied.

"Babe-"

"Nope, I'm going to head to school! I'll see you later!" Olivia exclaimed, before quickly running from the room. Elliot sank onto the edge of Olivia's bed before dialing Pam's number. He waited for a few moments before she picked up.

"I know that it's late there, but Liv is scared to know if you guys are coming or not," Elliot spoke.

"Lance isn't coming to the wedding. I'm sorry... and he said if I go, we won't be dating anymore when I come back home. Tell Olivia that I'm so sorry. I want to be there, but for some reason, I love Lance and want to be with him." Pam replied, before hanging up. Elliot tossed his phone onto the bed before running his hands over his face as he thought about breaking the news to his fiancee.

~~~

Olivia got home after school, and she went to her bedroom to find her fiance sitting on her bed. He hadn't moved at all that day, because he was trying to figure out a way to tell Olivia about what was happening.

"Why are you in here? I thought you had a class today." Olivia questioned.

"I didn't have a class today, but I do have practice in an hour. But Liv, I called Pam."

"What did she say?" Olivia whispered.

"She and your father aren't coming. He threatened to break up with her if she came to the wedding. She doesn't want that, so she can't come. I'm sorry, baby." Elliot breathed.

"I don't believe him!" Olivia cried, as she quickly went to leave the room. Elliot stood quickly and grabbed her by her waist. He pulled her close and held her even when she was fighting his embrace.

"LET ME GO!" She screamed, but Elliot refused to let her go.

"He isn't worth your pain and your tears. Olivia, if he can't support us and the love we have for each other, then he won't support whatever comes from our marriage."

"Do you think he'll love our kids?" Olivia whimpered, as she turned and looked at her fiance.

"I don't know. But if he can't come and support us at our wedding, I don't think he'll support and love our children." Elliot breathed. Olivia sniffled before resting her head against his chest.

Elliot rubbed her back for several moments before Olivia stepped out of his embrace and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Fuck him." She spoke.

"What-"

"Fuck him for doing this to me. Fuck him for making me feel like shit. For making me feel like I'm worthless. And you know what?"

"Liv, honey-"

"I'm not going to let it get me down. I'm still going to be your wife. I'm going to have lots of adorable babies with you. And I'm going to be a teacher. I will be the best fucking teacher! I will be happy and he can fuck himself."

"Are you sure that you are okay?" Elliot asked, nervously. He had never seen her this angry yet confident at the same time.

"I'm fucking amazing!"

"Liv-"

"Nope. I want you to make out with me until I can make sure I stop crying."

"Why don't we cuddle instead. Let's not do anything that leads us to something we aren't ready for."

~~~

On October 25th, Olivia and Elliot got married. Like they had wanted, the wedding was small and only the really important people attended. Olivia wore her mother's wedding dress and Elliot was wearing a navy blue suit. They both stood at the altar crying as they said their vows to each other. 

"Olivia, there has never been someone as important to me as you. Someone who I have loved as much as I have loved you. I started to love you when we were 15 and we only knew each other for a week. It was like I knew we were soulmates. Thank you for making me happy, for taking care of me, and for making me feel like we are the only two people in the room even when it's packed full." Elliot breathed, as he finished his vows. He smiled as Olivia took his ring and held it in her fingers as her hand was shaking.

"Elliot, you didn't know me before my mother died, only after. You loved me even though I was broken and even though I was struggling with demons that I could barely speak about, but I managed to tell you everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I don't regret the speed we have been moving for any second of our relationship. Elliot, I love you and I feel so very safe in your arms. No matter what, we will be together and I will support you even when you get angry when your team loses." Olivia spoke, as she slowly pushed the ring onto his finger. Elliot released Olivia's hands and gently rubbed the tears from her cheeks.

"As requested by the couple, I am now supposed to ask a question that everyone is nervous about. Does anyone in attendance object to this union?" The pastor asked, and that's when someone walked down the aisle before stopping and staring at them.

"I object."

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D