~~Thirty-Six~~

Six months after Elliot was released from the hospital he had most of his eyesight back. He still was wearing glasses, but they were only to clear everything up some more. Elliot was back to himself, but he never did remember what happened before the accident. All he knew was that he was in love with his wife and his son, and he was so excited to be apart of this family.

"Oh look, Liv!" Elliot exclaimed from the living room. Olivia quickly sat her binder down and walked from the kitchen. She stopped when she saw her husband sitting on the floor with Benson. Benson stood in front of him, on his own, and was smiling largely.

"Hey, little dude. Are you gonna walk?" Olivia cooed, as she walked over and knelt down in front of him. She gave him some space, so if he did want to walk, he had a distance to trek before getting to his mother.

Benson looked at his mother as he flailed his arms and bounced in his spot.

"Go to Momma, little man. We both know that you want too. Momma is the best." Elliot cooed as he gave his son a little bit of a push. Benson took one step before shaking a bit as he looked at his mother again.

"You can do this, Benny. I know you can. C'mere, baby." Olivia spoke, before reaching her hands out to her baby. Benson started to babble, as he took his first steps. Olivia and Elliot cheered for their son, and he eventually made his way to his mother. He was lifted up, and Olivia tossed him up a bit before kissing his chubby little cheeks.

~~~

The next morning, Olivia and Elliot got up early and started to prepare for their son's first birthday party. They couldn't believe that their baby was a year old. It was incredible to know that they hadn't let their crazy lives mess with their child too much.

"Alright, so the cake will be ready at noon. The pizza will be delivered at 3, and your family will be here at 2:30." Olivia spoke, as she finished curling her hair.

"Sounds good. Do you want me to go set up the tables now or wait?" Elliot asked, as he kept his head back and applied his eye drops. He leaned forward and blinked a few times before putting his glasses on.

"You aren't excited or anything about our baby's birthday, right?" Olivia asked as she put her curling iron down.

"Olivia, the last six months have been the best months of my life... it may be because I don't remember much of our relationship after high school, but still. I'm excited that our son is turning one." Elliot grinned. He reached out and grabbed his wife's waist, before tugging her close. He kissed her temple before watching as she smiled.

"Elliot, I want to start trying for another baby. I know that this coming fall I'm getting my own class, but I want another baby. I want Benson to have brothers and sisters, and I want to have them when I'm still young." Olivia spoke. Elliot nodded before turning his wife around. He looked at her as he moved his hands over her ass.

"Then tonight I guess we can start trying for another baby." Elliot smiled. He leaned forward and started to kiss and suck on her neck, and Olivia moaned with each kiss.

"Everyone is going to know that we were doing something this morning when I walk out and I have a hickey on my neck." Olivia sighed.

"I honestly don't give a fuck, Livvie. Trust me."

~~~

Olivia ran all the errands before coming home to find that her husband had decorated the back yard. She set the cake down before going out back and wrapping her arms tightly around his waist.

"It looks amazing back here, El."

"Thanks, love. Benson is napping right now, and I gave him his bath. So all we need to do is wait."

"Good. So, I got you something while I was out in town." Olivia spoke, as she headed back towards the house. Elliot was quick to follow because he was thinking that he might get lucky, not that his wife actually bought him a gift.

"What did you get me?" Elliot asked as he started to unbutton his shirt, but Olivia stopped him.

"Elliot, I'm not having sex with you right now. We have people who can be here at any minute. There is an actual gift for you." Olivia spoke, before handing her husband a bag. She turned and put the cake in the fridge before starting to get stuff out to make punch.

She was just starting to pour the juice into the punch bowl when Elliot's breathing hitched.

"Liv," Elliot whispered.

"I hope you like it," Olivia spoke.

"I love it," Elliot spoke, as he looked at the mug. Olivia had found the picture of Elliot holding Benson for the first time after he was born. Elliot didn't remember holding his son for the first time, but now he could see that picture. Olivia could see that he was feeling so much love for the little boy that he only knew from the point he was six months old.

"El?" Olivia asked when she saw tears running down his cheeks.

"Baby..." Elliot started to sob. He sat the mug down and quickly moved to his wife. He clung to his wife as he sobbed.

"Elliot, what's wrong?" Olivia asked as she rubbed his back and kissed his cheek gently.

"He was the cutest baby that I had ever seen. He looked like you. Absolutely adorable. But he has my eyes. So blue. He even had eyes that blue the days following his birth." Elliot spoke. Olivia leaned back and looked at her husband.

"What?"

"I remember Liv. I remember the day I first laid eyes on you. I remember the day you told me that you were pregnant. I can remember when Benson first moved. Olivia, it's back."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D