~~Forty-Six~~

It took a while for Olivia to be released from the hospital. She had gotten worse for about three weeks and everyone was wondering if she and the baby would make it, but then she started to feel better and was sent home under strict directions to stay in bed until the baby was born.

"Alright, Momma needs her bottle, sandwich, and those baby carrots in the fridge," Elliot spoke, as he and Benson stood in the kitchen and got a tray around to take up to Olivia. Benson had been Elliot's little helper since Olivia came home because if he helped, that meant he got to spend a lot of time in Olivia's room.

"Daddy?" Benson asked as he reached out to steal one of the pickles from Olivia's plate. He knew he wasn't allowed too, but he thought he could get away with it. He never did though.

"Benson, c'mon dude." Elliot laughed as he lifted his son up before sitting him on the floor.

"Meanie..." Benson huffed before walking over to sit down on the floor.

"What did you want to ask?" Elliot asked, as his son sighed.

"When can Momma play?"

"She can play now, Benson. But just in bed." Elliot replied as someone knocked on the front door. He lifted Benson up before walking towards the front door. He opened the door before eyeing Olivia's former coworker.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" Elliot asked.

"How is she?" Angie asked.

"Well, your friend had been in the hospital for a month and you never checked in. I don't think that you are actually her friend or had been at all." Elliot grumbled.

"Elliot, we need her help." Angie sighed.

"Well, Olivia isn't going to work anymore. I'm going to the police academy and she's going to be staying home with the kids." Elliot spoke. He went to shut the door, but Angie stopped him.

"She got us into this mess and she is going to help us out of it." Angie huffed.

"Go away!" Benson growled.

"Listen to my son. Angie, my wife is on bed rest and doesn't need to see you." Elliot spat before slamming the door and locking it.

"She's meaner than you, Daddy." Benson huffed.

"I agree, Benny."

~~~

Elliot decided to not bring up Angie's visit at first. He took his wife her lunch and then once Benson was napping, Elliot carried her into the bathroom so she could take a bath. Olivia told him that she was fine, but he insisted. Especially after he teased her and told her that she was smelly. It wasn't a joke that went over well with his wife that was 30 weeks pregnant.

"So, Angie Olsen stopped over today," Elliot spoke, as he ran a washcloth over his wife's bare back.

"Huh?" She asked quietly.

"She came over and wanted your help with something. I sent her away though because you are done working for the school." Elliot replied.

"I'm done working in general." Olivia smiled. She looked over at Elliot and saw that he still looked off.

"What else is wrong, El?"

"It's kinda hitting me that I'm going to be gone for 21 weeks soon... I love being home with you all, and I'm going to be missing so much time with that little girl." Elliot sighed as he moved the washcloth to Olivia's stomach.

"El, it's going to be hard but you'll have the rest of your life to spend with this girl." Olivia smiled softly.

"I hope so," Elliot spoke before leaning back.

"You know that I can take a shower, right? Dr. Yin approved that." Olivia spoke.

"But you are extremely sexy and I like being able to do this." Elliot teased.

"Okay, that's a lie but thank you." Olivia smiled.

~~~

Angie continued to show up at the house to try and get Olivia to come back to work. Over the last month, she had dug herself a pretty deep hole. The other teachers hated her, and everyone refused to her terms that were way too much. It got to the point that Elliot called the cops and got a restraining order against Angie. It stopped her for the time being, but no one knew if she'd actually stay away.

Olivia and the baby continued to do well, and Benson was finally accepting that his playtime happened in his parents' bedroom. Elliot and Olivia tried to figure out the perfect name for their daughter, but nothing was standing out as the perfect name. Bernie and Joseph came over to try and help, but they couldn't even come up with a name for their granddaughter.

It wasn't until Benson was watching cartoons with both of his parents that they heard the name. The absolutely perfect first name for their daughter.

"Holy crap," Elliot spoke, as he sat up and looked at Olivia. She was smiling as she rubbed her stomach gently and looked at her husband.

"You realized it too?" Olivia asked.

"Oh yeah. Uh, that was unexpected." Elliot laughed.

"Molly?" Olivia asked, and Elliot nodded.

"Molly." He smiled. They were talking through the cartoon, and Benson grew angry. He stood up on the bed, his hands on his hips and his lips set in a frown. 

"Momma and Daddy, shush!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, that is no way to talk to us, Mister," Olivia replied, but Benson was having none of that.

"I'm trying to watch my show, Momma!" He exclaimed.

"I know, but Daddy and I are talking about something important. Do you want to know or are you going to be angry?" Olivia asked. Benson sat back down before looking at his mother.

"What?" He questioned.

"We just decided on Molly for your baby sister's name. What do you think?" Elliot asked.

"Yeah!" Benson exclaimed as his eyes lit up. He quickly moved up towards his mother before hugging her neck tightly.

"I'm glad that you approve, stinker. Now, just a middle name." Olivia spoke, before kissing her son's hair.

"Yet another hard choice." Elliot laughed.

Even if they thought they'd lose her, it was amazing for the whole family to know that Molly was going to be born healthy and ready to join their family.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D