As usual, I sat at my table not really doing much except looking at the mountain of files I have. It is goddamn hard when everyone just requests for you because you're so damn good at your job.

Today, I got another 6 cases when I'm filled to the brim with patients. I took the 6 files and walk over to my boss's office, not even bothering to knock, I just barged in and threw the files on his table.

"I have enough patients, please assign the 6 of them to other doctors. I am not the only psychiatrist here, you have so many under your wing." I tried to keep my composure.

"Jimin, they weren't assigned to you by me. The authorities wanted them to be completely cured of whatever they have. These 6 are the most dangerous and they cant have them going to the extremes once more." My boss sounded quite helpless and desperate.

I internally sighed. I wasn't the only psychiatrist capable of fixing whoever this 6 people are. I'm just better at my job but I already have 10 patients to care for.

"Okay then what about my 10 other patients, I can't possibly leave them to other doctors, after all they are paying, the authorities don't even pay us enough to handle them." I complained.

I feel mistreated, honestly. They are really pushing my limits, even a robot needs maintenance.

"They can't be reassigned either. The authorities say those are your choices, so you have to deal with them." My boss just told me.

"Well if that's the case, you handle the 6 of them or ask the rest to try, I'm not the only capable psychiatrist here. There is Lisa, Jackson, BamBam, Yugyeom, Xiumin, Mark, just to name a few." I told my boss and left his office.

The 6 files just sitting there in front of him at his table. I could tell he is extremely depressed because I refused to take the job, which is extremely rare.

I'm really overwhelmed with the whole thing though, my schedule is like completely full, they still want to squeeze in more.

I definitely need some mental care and go out to take in some fresh air for my brain to relax. The flower scented air always manages to calm me down a little.

I really just don't want to have any more patients unless, it is true that my colleagues are unable to handle a few killers. I will step in when the time comes, but for now, I just want to take care of my current patients and have them healthy and fit to go into the cruelty of the world without surrendering to their demons.

After taking a walk, I went back to my office to take my clipboard before going to my designated room for my sessions to wait for my patients.

It's a routine whenever I have patients being brought in, most of them still serving their jail time so, usually they have a police officer escorting them.

Then a knock was heard on the door before it was pushed open. I have been seeing this man for a year now, his name is Hyonwu. He went on a mass killing spree and he almost killed me on the first session, constant screaming, it was never quiet.

He was placed on the chair and the officer left to stand outside to wait for him.

"Hey Hyonwu, how are you doing today?" That's how I always start my conversations.

Today was going fine for me, for now.

Just hope my boss really keeps his promise, I do not want to deal with more people.

That was until there were bangs on the other doors, it was so loud I could hear it.

"What the hell is happening...." I mutter under my breath, and looked towards my door.