十七

Well thats only the starter for Namjoon and Jimin is just starting to have his fun toying with the patients. Jimin just walk back to his office, thinking that maybe he had enough fun for the day.

He placed the files into his lockable drawer but he saw something that really brought back memories, it was a pen given by his best friends when he was was younger.

There was this metal piece that is connected to a piece of paper that is kept in the pen. It held all their names and it is the 6 names he sees today but as murderers, his patients.

His name is also on that piece of paper, closer to the back of it where it connects to the pen so the paper would not fall out. He moved away with his family to an unfamiliar place to study, yet he still winds up in Korea and curing people, now his best friends from childhood.

He knows they don't remember him one bit. They are so caught up with their killings that they forgot their own friend.

This isn't revenge no, it is just an experiment that concerns life and death.

Jimin kept the pen away and locked it up together with the files he doesn't wish to see for the rest of the day possibly. He walked back out and is confronted by the two youngest and their family.

"Yes? How may I help you?" Jimin asked in a kind tone, like how he would talk to a child.

"What did you do with our brothers?" Jay was the first to ask.

"I didn't do anything. I might have triggered something but I didn't even touch them. It's just one part of treatment, don't be so shocked. They need to face their traumas to solve all of this." Jimin explain calmly.

"They seem rather screwed in the minds though, and Namjoon was having a nightmare!" RM took his turn at attacking Jimin.

"Like I said. I did nothing that could possibly hurt them. I already told the government they don't need this kind of treatment. They insist I do it. It might be something triggering so I'll look out." Jimin wanted to beat up all their family members because they are definitely going to ruin his plans.

"Yoongi!" Suga shouted and ran over to his brother who was holding a lollipop in his mouth, an innocent look over his face.

"I'm so sorry. I forgot to take the candy out of that room." Jimin pretends to be panicked and take the candy away from Yoongi but was immediately attacked.

He gave the candy back to Yoongi before running to the room to take out the lollipops in there. "This shouldn't be inside there. I use this for the children who come here for treatment." Jimin has extremely good acting skills that everyone just falls for it.

"You should be more careful hyung." Jungkook said, a worried expression on his face as he eyed Yoongi from top to toe.

There weren't extra scars or bruises that he would usually see when Yoongi used to go to the institute. This made him breathe a sigh of relieve but he can't help but feel wary of Jimin now.

Though small, he sure can be as deadly as venom.

"Well thats all actually. I'll see you and Taehyung tomorrow instead. You guys can stay here, I'll be in my office if you need me alright?" Jimin chirped before going back to his room with the lollipop case. He placed it at the side of his table.

He will put it back into the room later.

He wants them to leave right now. He still remembers how all of them would try to stop the 6 from ever meeting him and if they did, Jimin would never be allowed to join.

They are always destroying his plans. They are always hurting him in many ways. He just really wants to be alone with them for once, yet that will never happen.

He will get his revenge on their siblings for sure. He will make sure they will suffer 100 times more than he did.

No one deserved to feel his pain except for those who had caused it for him.