三十一

The boys, they head out to the carpark. Jin of course took the wheel since Namjoon can't drive at all, he would risk killing everyone in the car right now.

There are weapons in the car, in the trunk and the car system itself. You must be thinking, where the hell did Jimin get the money to do this kind if things, well I'm not going to tell you.

So the boys were on the road, Jimin was in his office as usual. This is the start of Jimin's revolution, but the result is already set. He is bound for a loss against an enemy as huge as the government.

"Okay, seriously are we going to hear a mad man psychiatrist's words like that? Jimin has already changed. I knew we should have put up an act of not remembering even longer." Jin protested as they all sat in the car heading towards the location. He almost lost his life because of Jimin.

"We have to, we have no other choice. I know you almost lost your life but what do you want me to do. You heard what he said, what he would do if we go against him. We cant risk anyone else here." Namjoon said. He knows the situation best as of now.

"Hey, calm down. It is just killing some government officials. It would be as easy as cake, or pie whatever." Jungkook butts in.

It is chaos in the car right now. Some are for whilr some are against.

"We can just escape right now. Jimin will never be able to find us." Hoseok says as he lies down at the back on Yoongi's lap. The older completely knocked out, not even bothering to stay awake.

"Well enough chit chat, we are here. Let's kill some people." Namjoon kills the engine and take the keys with him. He heads to the trunk and took out their weapons, together with some clothes to change into.

"Alright, change quickly and we will finish this quickly and head back. The lost is here, make sure you kill everyone on this list." Namjoon says and everyone starts changing in the car. They have the guns ready and they enter the building. Yoongi immediately goes to the surveillance room and keeps and eye out for the team.

The government officials were all in one room, it was an important meeting for world development and all those boring stuff.

"Hey be careful, there are guards walking around the building. Go by the south wing elevator." Yoongi spoke.

Truth to be told, Yoongi doesn't want to do this. Doing this won't give him any benefits but it was Jimin so he is only doing it for Jimin's sake.

"Yoongi! Where do we go?" Yoongi heard Namjoon's voice shouting through the earpiece.

"Just go to the conference room. There is only one in this building and that is on the 5th level. Many guards are stationed there so standby." Yoongi informed the boys.

He could hear soft grumbling through the earpiece and sighs. He doesn't know what to do about the whole Jimin goes crazy situation. He also thinks that Jimin should be the one requiring counselling instead of them.

Then he heard gun shots through the earpiece, he divert his eyes towards the screens in front of him. Well his friends might have been shot.

Meanwhile Jimin was in his office doing nothing, he already finished his paperwork and was just sitting there alone, thinking.

"You're doing this for a good cause, you're saving the world from the evil government officials." Jimin mumbles to himself, consumed by his own hatred.

He waits for the boys to return, since technically they are in his care. He flips through his files, he was getting another patient. He was only informed this morning, but it wasn't a criminal.

He looked at the picture and he was shocked, it was someone he was close to when the boys weren't there for him. The person who fed the hatred into his head, the person who made him this way.

Jimin closes the file and massages his head. He doesn't want to see the guy again. He doesn't want to be controlled anymore. He doesn't want to suffer. The pain in his head intensifies, he could only sigh.

The person really tortured his mind, it was over for Jimin.

(I know it doesn't make any sense/ the chapter is fucked up XD. Okay but it will be clear soon i promise :))