四十四

Well this book is a little messed up (the plot, not the story oop-) but I won't rewriting it. I guess a summary of the story so far would do. If you have read this far and didn't get the story, you can refer to the part before this where I have compiled a short summary of everything that happened so far.

~~~

Jimin grabs his things and leave his building through the window. He can't let the boys suffer because of his own mistake. He let Jung Su and Jung Gin into his life willingly, so he has to take responsibility.

He takes his car and raced to the train station that was stated. "Why is everything happening right now?" Jimin mumbles to himself as he drive through the streets towards his destination. He looks at his back view mirror to make sure that the boys didn't notice that he is gone and followed him.

When he had reached, he parked his car and ran into the station. "Oh looks like you're here Jimin." The spin chilling voice is heard. "What the hell did you do!" Jimin screamed. He would have never thought Jung Su was crazy enough to put at least a few hundreds of lives in danger.

"Jimin, I think you forgot our training." Jung Su smiles maliciously. Jimin backed away slightly so he won't be caught by Jung Su. "No way, you're not putting so many lives in danger." Jimin calmed himself down slightly so he wouldn't catch the attention of other commuters.

"Do you think that I care, Jimin? After all these years that you have known me, I have never stopped doing such things. You know you would be better if you kill those boys who stick to you all the time. It would make my plans run so much more smoothly." Jung Su laughed like a maniac, we'll probably because he is one.

Jimin grabbed Jung Su by the neck and pushed the man against the wall. Jimin pulled out the knife and placed it against Jung Su's neck. "You think you're the craziest of them all, Jung Su? I have been suppressing the urge to go off the right track. Are you testing me?" Jimin smirked as he pressed Jung Su harder against the wall.

Jimin scoffed, "Cats got your tongue? Speak like you usually do. This is so anticlimactic Jung Su, I'm pretty sure you're better than this."

"Jimin, you're so not fun! Capturing me so easily," Jung Su laughed, "but I guess you truly are stronger than me. Do you not need any help from your boys? They probably have more skills than you with all those experience."

"I don't need anyone, I do it all by myself. You should know that, after all the crimes you made me do when I was with Jung Gin." Jimin scowled.

"Looks like you always pick yourself up after every set back huh? You know Jimin, this is a public place. Doing such crime in front of so many witnesses, is it worth it?" Jung Su is buying time so that the bomb would set off before Jimin could even get to it.

Jimin's quick hands slash Jung Su's neck, "You really don't deserve to live. Tell me, where the hell is the bomb?" Jimin whispered as he drags the bleeding man into the station.

"You have to find it yourself and you better be quick because time is running out." Jung Su laughed as he clasped his neck to stop the blood flow, even if slightly.

Jimin huffed as he looked at every nook and corner while dragging the bleeding man around which caused a lot of weird stares coming from people.

"You know what, I'm giving up. These people can die. Let their innards blast open." Jimin huffed, and just as he is about to give up, there is a suspicious bad that sat near the platform.

"Jung Su, you are too predictable. Jimin sighed and grabbed the bag up with minimal movement. He continues to drag Jung Su behind him with the bag in his hand as well.

He pulled Jung Su to an alley with the bag. Jimin opened the bag roughly and doesn't even care if it actually explodes and kill him. Jimin tied Jung Su to the bomb before disarming it.

"If you die, I'll really have no regrets over anything." Jimin smiles sweetly as he cuts the wires of the bomb carefully, making sure not to set it off. He still has to return to the boys.

"Jimin, you found it so fast!" Jung Su continues to throw a tantrum and honestly Jimin couldn't care less. The guy is still acting in front of him.

"I know who you really are, why bother acting? Is it really necessary?" Jimin asks disinterestedly. Jung Su pouts before a smirk appears on his face. "Well because I really want to catch you off guard and torture you until you beg for mercy." Jung Su smiles, but his eyes aren't smiling.

He hates it, he hates being at the mercy of others. This not what he wanted.

"You know me better too, you know I have all the power to kill you this instant. Yet you're going against me?" Jimin glares at Jung Su as a beep came from the bomb, "Take your stupid bomb and leave. You better not let me see you arming a bomb again."

Jimin makes a stab at Jung Su's arm before leaving. He went back and saw that the boys were in a frenzy.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked smiling. Blood stains all over his clothes. The boys looked shocked.