Jimin pov

It was the next morning so of course the obligation to go to work haunted me, not that I care. I didn't have anyone I had to meet today, it was sort of a catch up with my paper work day.

So I made my way to work and saw Mark, he looks a little traumatised, maybe something to do with yesterday,

"Morning Mark." I greeted and he gave me his usual smile again and mumbled a 'good morning' back.

"Urm.. why not you come to my office, let's chat." I suggested. He just nodded and followed behind me to my office.

I unlocked my office door and entered, Mark following behind me. I closed the door behind him and made my way to my table placing my things on the table.

Mark sat on the leather chair that was in front of my seat. "So, what got you so scared?" I asked.

He then goes on to explain what happened yesterday during his session with Yoongi. Those words that entered my ears shocked me. Those police officers are really cruel.

"My god..." I muttered after Mark had finished telling me the whole incident, "Mark, there is another incident yesterday as well."

His eyes widened and he looked at me in the eyes before asking, "What? What happened?"

"Hyonwu, was pushed off the building yesterday, he died." The poor boy, so young, no doubt committed a crime he shouldn't have was simply murdered by the authorities.

I felt a tear roll down my face, he was so close to recovery and was ready to go back to society, this had to happen. I wiped my tears away.

"There was a cctv footage of the man pushing Hyonwu off the building. We will bring justice to Hyonwu. This is a government building, we have cctv everywhere..." I said and Mark nodded.

I lead Mark out of my office. I stared blankly at my screen before taking out my thumb drive from my bag.

I have my footage in my thumb drive and made my way to the security post. I downloaded the footage of yesterday, including the one where the guy pushed Hyonwu down. I am surprised at the number of cameras we have.

I made my way down to the police station, which by the way was not too far away. I handed my thumb drive over.

I just sat there as they reviewed the video, I could see the person in shock. More like the people at the front wanted to review the evidence.

They called down the person in charge of the case, I am guessing, because the guy who I met yesterday rushed to the front desk.

It isn't that I'm nosy or what, but this concerns my patient, more like ex-patient since he is already gone.

As if scripted, the guy who escorted Hyonwu to the institute, walked through the glass doors. He was dragged into some sort of room, probably interrogation room. That was when I left and went back to the institution.

I walked in and I saw a guy on the ground. He was wearing a uniform, so I guess he is an officer. He was holding on to his face, probably got punch hard.

Then another guy who was being held back by a bunch of officers.

No one is trying to calm this guy down, seriously? All of the doctors are just watching the show? The officers are all shocking the poor into unconsciousness.

"Enough! Stop shocking him for god sake! He is still human!" Honestly seeing all of this, I'm damn pissed.

The officers stopped and the guy laid there quite listless.

I walked over to him and held his hand, he almost punched me but I didn't flinch and he didn't touch me, probably seeing that I'm not the officer.

"Hey you okay?" I keep my voice soft, pretty much like I would if I was speaking to a child.

"Yea I'm okay, it just hurts a little from the shock." He smiled, damn he has the sweetest smile.

"You're probably here for your first session right? I haven't seen you around." I returned the smile he had given me.

"Yea, I don't think you would want to associate with me, I killed people, many people died in my hands...and, and I'm really sorry." The guy started to sob very hard.

"Hey...hey it's okay, everyone makes mistakes, yours is just a little too over but, you probably don't mean it right?" I whispered as I hugged him.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jeon Jungkook." He said in between sniffles.

"Who is Jungkook's doctor?" I asked.

Lisa stood out, "He is mine. I waited in the room and he wasn't sent in but I heard all the commotion so I just came down." She explained.

"Well come get him." I said and I could feel Jungkook hug me tighter.

"Can you be my doctor instead?" He asked in the most vulnerable voice I have heard.

"It's okay, Lisa is very nice. She will help you." I said as I slowly stood up with him still in my arms. Lisa walking closer towards us.

He just nodded and complied.

"If you want to talk to me, you can find me after you talk to Lisa." I gave my eye smile as I waved him away. He waving back and gave a small nod.

I looked at the officers and walked away towards my office, useless people who treat others like bastards.

They should hire better people. Their mindless words made me lose time for my paper work, that has become many mini Mount Everests.