chapter 30 - risks

this is the last chapter of the first part. next part will be far from this time, people will have grown a whole lot. it will be a lot of drama and interesting things happening. but of course i wouldn't end this with the biggest cliff hanger ever or some cute maddie & jason moments. omg enjoy i'm excited for everything i might pee

remember to comment a lot cause that will make me update earlier ;)))))

Jason McCann.

Madison and I talked a bit more. Catching up on things we had missed. A bit about some light bulb that needed a fix around the house, something I did at work or like that very special thing with Alyssa's first word.

"She wouldn't say mommy!" Madison giggled. I wasn't sure if this was all to make me feel better. It seems kinda unbelievable that she wouldn't say mommy but have no problem with daddy. It worked, it really did, it made me happy to know that my daughter's first word was the word she was going to speak to me by.

I couldn't wait to hear her cute little sentences start flowing. Or to have her cry, along with that word, so that I could make her feel better. I wanted her to understand that she can always count on me and that I will always protect her. Every child needs that. Every child.

"Do you think she will be into boys a lot?" Maddie giggled. "Oh hell no. I hope she grows up to be exactly like you." My princess looked down at my chest, breaking eye contact. I could see her blushing as if she knew what I meant by that. Really, she had no idea. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not talking about appearance. I already know that she will be stunning just like her mother. It's the inside I want her to have, too. Those things that really defines a person. A brain. Respect for herself and others. Like the way you weren't thirsting for boys at like 13. You lost your virginity at 18 years old. How many girls have you heard about who wait that long, now?"

"Like, none." She smiled dreamily.

"Even if there are girls who wait as long as you did, they're still different from you. You lost your virginity to the boy you live with, the boy you have a baby with and the boy you are crazy in love with. That's what makes you special. That's the way I want my daughter to be."

She stared at me and leaned in to softly leave a kiss on my lips. "You know, it's not only that. She needs a boy who is as amazing as you. Nothing less." I was taken back by that, which I guess was a compliment. That she deserved a guy that was nothing less of a man than I was. "We started dating when I was only 15. Most guys would have craved sex about two months in the relationship. You waited three fucking years. That's what she deserves."

"Aw." I cooed and smiled at her. "It wasn't always essy to see you looking so fine and not make a move but you know what? The lotion on my nightstand might have been busy at night, Maddie, but that's the way it's supposed to be." She laughed a bit at my comment. "Those boys who want Aly's heart better have ten bottles of lotions ready. Deal?"

She giggled and took my pinky with the embrace of her very own. "Deal, babe."

As we kissed I could hear Alyssa cry out loud in the living room. "Can we teach her to say mommy now?" Madison begged. "Yes!"

"Look! It's mommy and daddy!" Alex cheered when we walked out there, hand in hand. "Hi baby." I grabbed her and held her close in my embrace for a while and sat down next to my brother. Madison plopped down, taking place in the big bean bag on the floor and arched her back a bit. "You okay?" I giggled.

"Yes. My stomach might be killing me a bit but I'll live." I got the point and dropped the subject. What a nice guy I am. "Speaking of killing!" Alexander exclaimed and turned to me. "Why didn't you blow his fucking brains out today?"