Chapter 4: Unexpected

Arnav's plane landed at Mumbai International Airport. He was wearing black goggles as usual. When he steps down he feels that old sensation once again which he used to feel whenever Khushi being around him. He inhaled the air which appease him often. Now he was confirmed that his little wife is surely staying here only. He walked out of the airport and met Kabir the detective who was hire to investigate this case.

When Arnav reached near him he shakes his hand with him while doing so Kabir said: Hello Sir, I hope you didn't find any difficulty while travelling here.

Arnav put off his goggles and replied: I think you forgot Kabir I am The Arnav Singh Raizada. I often travels from place to place for my business. Then this is the matter of my wife. And you should pray that the information that khushi's being here is not fabricate because if that so then you are going to pay a high price for it.

Kabir was somewhere scared of this threatening. He composed himself and said: Don't worry Sir, I m one hundred percent sure that this time we are going on right track. And will surely find your wife. I'm giving you guarantee.

Arnav liked his confidence and said: Good. So when we are going there. where she is staying right now. Let's go because I can't wait anymore to see her.

Kabir becomes silent for sometime. There is some hesitation in his eyes while giving this news to Arnav. He was scared for his dear life that what will happen when Arnav Singh Raizada will get to know about the current situation of his wife. His anger is not new to him, he will kill him uttering those information to him.

On other hand Arnav feels irritated seeing Kabir standing like a dumb person. Kabir composes himself and said: Sir we can't go there right now.

Now that's infuriate Arnav to the core he shouted on him in front of public: why... What happened??? Right now you were saying that the information is correct and was giving assurance that she is here. Then what happened???? Why can't we go there haan.... ??? And who the hell are you to order me that what we have to do or not damn it.... How dare you... Wait... Wait a second... Is she is okay? Did something happen to her... Arnav was now very scared what will happen if something happened to Khushi he will not be able to take that.. he will die...

On seeing Arnav getting hysterical Kabir said: No sir she is absolutely fine. It's just that I thinnkkk.... You should get fresh and channngee... According to her likes... I mmeaan... I mean she will not be happy if she sees you like this with big beard and with puffy eyes... So you should take rest today we will leave for there tomorrow.. ( Kabir was stammering while saying this. Before going there he wants to inform Arnav about all the scenerio which is going on here. So that when he go there he does not get shock. Definitely it is going to hurt him very badly. And if he tells him today he will not get peace and will not be relaxed. He thought he will definitely tell him tomorrow before going to that place)

Arnav thinks for sometimes and said: you are right Kabir. I should change myself before going to Khushi otherwise she will be sad and will definitely gonna blame herself without her fault. When I waited these many days so one day wait will not do any harm.

Kabir got relaxed and showing him way towards car and sitting on passenger seat told driver to drive. He was thinking don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. It is going to be a big day not for him but for these two lovers.

On the other side when Arnav landed Mumbai Rukshaar who was having dinner with all the girls and Razia Bai got a different unusual feeling within herself. Her heart beat was beating like she is going to have a heart attack. She kept her hand on her left side chest and started to think something. She is scared, scared because the feeling she is getting now is something she don't want to feel. She is getting restless now.