Epilogue : On Demand

Life cannot be blissfull than this to arnav and khushi. They faced every hurdles some together some alone. But never they were so happy what are they now. And Arush just his birth is like made their happiness 4 time more. This is the life khushi thought about a family of her own..

Yes she got love at gupta house but she never was their priority. They gave her immense love but that love comes with some conditions... Khushi if you did this than you will get that, khushi shyam is a good boy if you married him then you will be happy plus this bad mouthing and back bitching will be stop whatever the people doing, khushi you should shut your mouth about shyam and do not disclose to Raizada people about him otherwise payal life would be spoil. And what not she was tired of this life... She was tired of giving happiness to others on the sacrificing of her's. She wanted someone, some one whom she could tell her own. But every now then life was throwing hurdles in front of her. She never in her dreams thought that the qualities and the person she was searching she will find it in arnav. Never in her dreams.. their first meet was so horrible and now at this phase of life if they think about it then it only bring happiness in their life. And finally she got that man whom she can tell her own and can shout in the world as her... Not only that that person his soulmate has given her the world bestest gift... His son their arush a little part of the both. What she need in life more. Nothing every thing is complete. She also was scared the life she has live in that 1 year in brothel of that will disturb their son's but that thought also clear by his husband who now becomes more and more lovely towards her. He took care of everything. In night if arush cry then he was the first one to woke up and made him sleep again. She rarely woke up at night. And he made her woke up when arush get hungry. She never seen arnav comprising his office because of anything but now he always came early and always think for ideas or plans to not to go office. In morning he has to go to office but when he came back everything every work of arush is done by him. From feeding him to changing his diaper everything thing... And in that his wife helped him and made him pro.

For arnav what we should we say. Life always done injustice to him from the small age. Being a mumma boy and seeing her die in front of eyes I think no body will be able to live with that horrific incident. And after that her sister broken marriage and then they were threw out of the house. It's good that time devyani took them under herself. But again he was small but every now and then he heard listening and getting advice from his granny that you are big boy now and the man of the house so now you have to think about your sister. And nobody actually comes to him and said one time only one time that everything is okay or when he didn't cried no body told him it's okay to cry for the man it's good to cry sometimes. But no everybody throw the responsibility upon him. And that's what made him a tough man. He made his personality of a hardcore ruthless business man because he saw that happening in front of his eyes and his family were so busy in consoling anjali that they forget that he was small. He is not saying that he never get their love but not the real love where people scold their children when they do wrong just so that they can lead good and moral ful life. If it would have happened than then he wouldn't be like this. But then it saying that God has made someone for every body so that they complete them and fill the gap which they were lacking or what they didn't get. That's when khushi happened to him. It was love at first site for him but by then he never wanted to acknowledge it that time just because he thought the happiness would not last long. And again he will be left out alone handling the responsibilities. But God has written something else for him. Khushi has entered in his life breaking all the walls. Back then he treated very bad and still he feel sometimes guilty and off somedays so what if khushi forgive him he still don't want to take her for granted. And not now when he has received a precious belonging of them their son arush. What a magic it is what a feeling it is. The fatherhood feeling is way so far from other feelings. And as he promised to khushi to relive the childhood moments with their child he fulfill it. From taking care of him to make him sleep to make laugh and bring so many things for him. Everything every damn thing he was doing. And this time he doesn't neglect his wife or child for any other person or his di. now he understood the true relations are those who stand by your side in every phase of life whether it is good or bad. This life has taught him. And now he is enjoying it. He doesn't wanted that what he face what he lived a loveless life, father ignorance and family burden he will not let his son to face it. And for morals who could be the better person than his wife who will taught him about morals and values. When she can change this arrogant man then surely she would be the best mother of the world. He has no doubt in that. He also makes sures that in coming future they will be the only one who will take the responsibility of their child be it from teaching him the things to spend time with him because simply they want that in coming future anyone point out that they are not good as parents good or bad they would be the only one who will take responsibility of it. And that's the life is about to learn everything of your own. It was really a enjoy able journey for them. Later after one year arnav decided to leave india and then they settled to London. Arnav whose life started from the London he thought to settle down there. Khushi started her own restaurant in nearer to AR. And they haven't hired any nany for arush. They both wanted to spend time together with him so they took him with them. And that's how they were spending their life. Happy contended and what not. Their family is complete their choti si duniya (small world) is complete and that too without any hurdles...

Hollaaa guysss so here is epilogue. I know it's quite late but sorry for that. Now do vote comment for the last time on this ff. And bid adieu to this lovely FF of mine. A new VM on arshi has been uploaded go and watch it on my igtv and thanksss people it was a seriously a lovely journey of ours.. like arshi completed each other. You guys completed mine journey thanks a lot 😍