Chapter 5 : The Meet

Khushiiii...

And then everything stopped for them. She was standing facing her back to him. Her one hand still is in air and she was standing like a statue. She can't believe this...... She thought she is hallucinating... A tear was dropped from her eyes. To clear her doubt she wiped her eyes and turned slowly and there she saw him. There he was standing in front of her only 10 feet away. Her past... The past from which she was running.... The past she wants to forget.... The past which ruined her and the past which has beautiful memories... Her Misti eyes met his brown chocolate eyes and time stopped for them. There standing his man with black shirt and black paint with grey colour coat upon it. His eyes looked tired to her as if he didn't sleep for years. He seems like he loose a lot of weight and there are dark circles under his eyes which he tried to hide from her. She was seeing him after one and half year but he is looking much older than she saw him last...

Arnav was also in same situation

Arnav was also in same situation. Though his pain was bigger than her because he never thought he will see her here at this place where women sell their bodies just for some rupees. It pained him a lot. He can't believe this. All the time he was thinking if she was alive then why she never tried to contact him. What could be the reason for this. Don't she know I couldn't live without her, Don't she know how much I love her. Don't she know how much I missed her??? Then suddenly a fear grips him.. don't she love him any more and this thought breaks him from the core of his heart. No... This cannot be the reason his Khushi love him as much as I do or may be more than me... Whatever the situation could be but her eyes never lies to me and I can see she has same love for me which I have seen one year back... With this thought he moved slowly towards her.

His each steps towards her was making her heart beat so fast that may be it will come out anytime soon. She clutched her lehanga tightly in her fist. She don't know what to do. May be run to him and hug him as tight as she can.. give him butterfly kisses all over his face.... Every thing started to come before her eyes... Every good memories of their togetherness, the fashion show, the store room where she was under him,, there nok jhok, their fighting, their almost kiss on Diwali night, their misunderstanding because of shyam, the heer ranjha seen, the hut scene, most importantly their first night which they spend together in his farm house.... She wants to go and rush into his arms but suddenly their marriage day comes in her mind where she was waiting for him that he will come and will marry her.. where her trust on him has been crushed mercilessly.. Arnav came and stand in front of her.... And hugged her as tightly as he can.... Her heart started to beat rapidly.... She wants to hug him back but at the same time she wants to run from here and hide herself where he cannot able to find her. . She wants to cry in his arms but she composes herself.... She can't go weak....she can't cry in front of him.... Never... Never ever she is going to bend in front of him.....

 Never ever she is going to bend in front of him