Chapter 29 : A Day Out With Arshi

When they got fully exhausted with that they slept. Arnav pulled her towards himself and kissed her forehead. And then they both slept .

******************

SHANTIVAN RM

Nani, Payal and anjali were sitting in living area as and we're talking in general. Nani was stroking laxmi who was sitting in her lap. And anjali was cutting vegetables and payal was giving her helping hand.

Nani : it's good chote had taken khushi bitiya for honeymoon. They needed this time for each other.

Anjali : Yes nani you are right it's great decision. We have seen chote's suffering when khushi ji was not here. He was broken....( While saying this her eyes got misted. She wiped  by her hand. That's when payal kept her hand on her shoulder)

Payal : true di we all have seen his suffering. And I can guarantee that khushi would also been suffering. But now they are back and I don't want anything but their happiness. And they are happy... I can see it.

Nani : it's true payal bitiya... I have never seen chote this much happy. May god bless them with all the happiness and no evil eyes should be cast on them. By the way did chote or khushi bitiya told you guys were was khushi bitiya till this time.. I mean where she stayed what was she doing.

Anjali : no nani, we never get time to talk to them regarding this. As khushi ji has just come and we don't want to make her uncomfortable right now. She is already hesitating with us. Just she come back to her real self and nothing I want right now.

All the ladies nodded their head that's when they heard the ringing of phone and anjali took it.

Anjali : hello

But there was no sound from other side. She can only hear the breathing sound and nothing else.  She again tried

Anjali : hello whose there can you hear me.

But again there was no response from their side. So she kept that landline on table again. They again started to chit chat again that's when the land line of the phone started ringing again. She again took it and said hello.

Anjali : hel.... But her words cut in between as the other person on the phone replied.

Caller : your well wisher

With that the caller kept the phone. But anjali could feel it. It's voice was known but she was unable to recognise whose voice is that but surely she heard that voice somewhere. She was lost somewhere that's when she heard nani asking her whose call was that. But she just nodded her head negatively but something was going on her brain and only one question was going on there whose voice was that and why he said your well wisher. Is this some indication of coming of some Strom.  But then she neglected that thought.

******************

Here in Paris arshi woke up nearly 5 at evening. So they haven't went anywhere for today. They decided to get ready and go for walk in near surrounding. So Arnav said her to change the dress. When khushi open her suitcase she was shocked seeing on frock till knee length, some daily uses gowns, sexy nighties and jeans and top. Who packed this. She still remember she had packed saries and salwar with anjali and payal. She raises this concern in front of Arnav. Because he was the one who told her to wear jeans during flight but only that she remembered. He doesn't told her that he packed her stuff when she slept.

Khushi : Arnav ji see this dresses. I think our suitcase has been exchanged at airport. As I do remember packing sari's and salwaar.

Arnav who was wearing his Adidas shoes watch the dress and then started to tieing his lases. And without seeing khushi he replied. He told her...