Chapter 7: ASR in Action part 2

But sir now what how we are get ma'am out of it. How she is gonna come with us.. she will deny for sure at this Arnav just smirked and said I know what I have to do..

Razia's place

After hearing to Rukshaar and her words Shayra went from there crying. She knows whatever Rukshaar said to her is somewhat true.. yes she does not know the importance of family, she doesn't know about marriage and of course about love... But after being in this profession she knows to judge people better than her. She can judge people by seeing their eyes and whatever she saw in Arnav's was nothing but pure love for Rukshaar. She was sitting in park and that's when she heard Rukshaar.

Rukshaar: will you not talk to me now??? There was so much guilt in her voice and Shayra of course can see that. But she was hurt by her choice of words. She never thought she could say something like this and that to her.

Shayra: whom I m to talk or not to. It's totally depends on you. I m no one to say this.

Rukshaar feels really bad. But what can she do it's her fault and she should apologize to her. She went near her and sits down with her in garden.

Rukshaar: I m really sorry Shayra. I don't know what happens to me at that time and I shouted on you like this. Whatever I said you know I don't mean that. I... Really don't know at that time what comes into my mind and I told you that words. And I know this apologize of mine does not justify my action but I don't have anything to give you other than that.. ( while saying this her eyes got Misty and she bend her head in front of Shayra.)

Shayra saw her friend bending her head in front of her. She knows she didn't said anything by her heart. It was just slip of tongue. And also she is not gonna give her hard times in pacifying her. She just wants Rukshaar to understand her point. There is nothing left at this place. This place will never give her peace which she is wondering around. She only wants her to realise that running from the problems is not any solution but to face it. But she can't see her broken like this. She wiped her eyes and to make light environment she said in a playful manner...

Shayra: okay enough of these serious talks, I forgive you, but definitely you are gonna receive your punishment. You have to make your special kheer for me and also I want to go out tomorrow so you have to ask Razia Bai about it and that's too without bodyguards. ( While saying this she was showing her finger to her. Rukshaar was happy at least she got her friend back. She will do anything to make her happy. She also wiped her tears and said)

Rukshaar: okay your majesty any other order from your side.

Shayra: No. This is enough for now. When I will need I will tell you.. ( By saying this they both laughed together... After sometime Shayra said)

Shayra: Rukshaar I know I don't have any right in your personal matter. I m not saying to forget everything and move on with ASR.  But what I m saying is before taking any decision you should know all the things which happened there. Do not reach onto conclusion by your self.

Rukshaar got emotional after hearing this. She thought how she got this friend. After whatever she said to her she is still thinking about betterment of hers. She smiled and said: One thing you just know Shayra that Arnav is my past now. He is that person whom I don't want to be in my life anymore... He hurts me a lot and if today I forgive this instant and again go to him and if in coming future he do something like that than I will not be able to survive anymore. ( And a tear dropped from her eyes)