Chapter 6 : ASR in Action

why Rukshaar why..... Why did you do this.... And what was that why you refused him... Why you didn't told him that you are his Khushi why Rukshaar????

Khushi came out from her hug and looked at her with infuriated eyes and said: why....!!!! Out of all of this you are asking me why I lied to him... Don't you know... The answer of your why????

Shayra was startled by her sudden outburst but she didn't mind it because she can understand from which situation her friend is going through. It is not easy for anyone to embrace their past which is full of thrones...

Shayra: I was just... But she was not able to complete it as Khushi cut off her sentence at mid

Khushi : You know Shayra... I never wanted a princess life. I always wanted to lead a simple life. A small house, a loving family, a husband of mine and my children's. My foster family loved me there is no doubt in it. But I have always seen pity for myself more than love in their eyes. Whenever they used to get me something from market I used to feel hesitate like we all feel when we go to someone's house as a guest. I never voiced out my needs, my wishes in front of them fully because I thought they have taken me under their wings so what if they started to feel burden when they have had to fulfill my wishes. In that house Babuji was the one who loves me as much as he loved jiji. But whenever he came from out he always searched for jiji first. At that time I got to know that I m their responsibility not the priority. And that's what made me of having a family of my own. Where I will be their priority and not responsibility. People whom I call mine. ( By this time khushi's eyes were full of tears and Shayra was was also shedding tears for her friend who has seen more truth of life then her age.)

Wiping her tears Khushi again started : When I first met Arnav ji the situation was different. I hated him for his rude and cruel behavior. But when started to know him, the same past as mine then I fall hard for that Arnav who hide himself behind the mask of ASR. when my feeling reciprocated from his side I was in 7th cloud. I... I feel like finally... Finally Devi mayia heard my prayers and I got that person who will be mine. Whom I will belong to. But.... all my trust, my feelings, my wishes were crushed at our wedding night. When he chose his family, his pain over me. You know what if he just once... Just once came to me and told me that Khushi I love you but my mother is also important to me. And explained me the situation may be.. may be I would have forgiven him. But I forgot that time... That he was a coward who runs from every situation in which he feels he will get tangled.

Shayra don't knows what to say how to console her friend. The pain of her friend is very big no doubt but whatever she saw today... She feels that there is some hidden thing which her friend still don't know. She is an orphan girl so she don't have any place to go leaving this place. It is her helplessness, it is her compensate, it's her fate.. But Rukshaar has a family, people to call her's and she can do anything to make her leave this place and live a life she wants where there is her love, her family. She will not let her to exploit her life while living here. By this thought she composed herself and tried to make her understand.

Shayra: but Rukshaar.... I think.. I think you misunderstood something here. From where I see I have found love, respect and passion for you in ASR eyes. Whatever he did today was saying something else. It's like after losing you he also burn himself in your rememberance. It's not like I m supporting him but may be.. may be there is something you should know. May be there is some truth you are not aware of.

Khushi got hyper at this words and she shouted on her:  Stop it Shayra... What truth are you talking about haan... The truth is that Arnav Singh Raizada left me... Left me alone at that alter in front of so many people to get humiliated... He proved that I m an unwanted girl for him and for every body, he has proved me like I m like those girlfriends of his whom he used and throw out of his life. And also that how unfortunate I m.... Let's end this matter here only Shayra because you will not be able to feel what I felt that day. You will not come across the humiliation because you are not able to marry someone. Because you are born here and live here from starting. You are born to be here and do entertain those men... You don't know about family, about marriage and about love...  ( She stopped saying further as she realized what blunder she did..... On look on her friend face which has gone pale on hearing this cruel word and she regret a lot saying this...  She was never like this..... She was never rude.. to anybody in her life but whatever she told Shayra right now was something which is a great sin for her, this is so horrible saying something like this to her friend. Her inner thought shouted on her for doing this to this girl who is her only friend who understands her, who was with her when she was going through her hardships. Maybe Arnav Singh Raizada entry took a toll on her and now she is behaving like him) she opens her mouth to sorry to her friend but this time Shayra stopped her from saying anything..

Shayra: may be you are right Rukshaar that I don't know about having a family, about marriage, and... And about husband. But Rukshaar let me tell you I m working in this profession when I was just 14 and right now I'm of 25 and I m elder to you for 4 years. I have quite spend a lot of time here and now I m in that phase of life where I can judge the look of the people and specially those men who come here. And I found difference... Difference of those eyes of man.   The men who were standing there only have lust for you.  Who wants you for one time. But the looks ASR has given you makes me believe that he truly loves you. You are right I never got humiliated, never got embarrassed in front of people, don't know about love but one thing I know is that  we should clear our misunderstanding before time because if we didn't do so then we will regret for the lifetime as this time will never comes again. With that she left..

Khushi slumped down on the bed beside her and regret for the big time for saying this to her friend. She started to cry for doing this to her friend. She thought she should apologize for her behavior. With this thought she also went behind her friend.  There was a person who was listening their talks. One person was hiding behind the curtains and listened to the whole conversation which Rukshaar and Shayra was going through. The tears was coming out of her eyes.  The person was none other Razia who came behind to console Rukshaar but whatever she heard made her shocked and what not.

Here Arnav reached to his hotel and directly went to his room. Kabir was behind him. After reaching his room arnav turns around and started lashing out on Kabir: how dare you Kabir... How dare you to hide something big information like this... Hann... Kabir was scared for this moment only he started to say: Sir... Siirr...  I was gonna inform you at the right time but I thought ( he was not able to complete his sentence as he was cut in mid only)

Arnav: but what... But you thought Arnav Singh Raizada is a brainless man he will not mind if hiding this small information... So let me tell you Mr. Kabir  Sahay that this could be a small information for you but not for me. Khushi is staying there in brothel. This is not a small matter. And if you again tried to hide something like this and didn't tell me at time I swear I will make you regret for the big time henceforth. Do you get it.

Kabir was scared of this blackmail. But he know if Arnav Singh Raizada is saying this so he has that capability of doing so.. he nodded his head and said: Sir what now. I mean your wife has loss her memory and she will not come to you like this. So what are we going to do.

On this statement Arnav smirked and said: she doesn't loss her memory Kabir. She is leing to me. I can read her eyes. Her eyes never lies to me. And I know that she was hiding her real identity from so many years so that we cannot track her. Kabir made a confused face and then ask: but Sir, why will ma'am hide her identity. I mean what will she get staying there and living like this. Is it not better for her to leave that place.. arnav looked at him and said : you don't know Kabir when our pain became bigger than our life we don't think about any wrong and right. And if the reason of our pain was the person we love then the intensity of that pain becomes bigger. And we started to ignore that person and became someone which we are actually not. Years before I did this to myself but my Khushi changed me and now... Khushi is in my place and now I have to change her... And I will do this till I live...

But sir now what how we are get ma'am out of it. How she is gonna come with us.. she will deny for sure at this Arnav just smirked and said I know what I have to do..

So here is the update guys... Keep voting and do comments... Gonna publish OS series from this Sunday hope you all gonna enjoy it... Stay tuned...