Chapter 21 : New Morning

Morning was never so blissfull for arnav ever before. Having his sayonee, his Mahiya, his soulmate beside him is a wonderful feeling which he can't describe in words.. since he woke up early in the morning from 5 o'clock he is continuously watching her... Her every feature, her luscious pink lips, her cheek bone, her button nose.. and most important her innocence which is somehow relatable to his mother. How is that possible not to fall for this girl who is so pure, so giving...

Arnav was lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise that Khushi is awake a long time ago... She is smiling while seeing her laad governor this side which is full of love.. but she thought that it is enough for him of drooling over her... She thought to break his chain of thoughts.. but with in a naughty way

Khushi : Arnav ji agr aap hume yuhin dekhte rahein or apna samay gawaate rahein to sb samjhege ki aap joru ke gulam ban gae... ( Arnav ji if you keep watching me like this and waste your time then everybody will think that you have become slave of your wife)

Arnav transe broke from this word... But he never break eye lock with her. A teasing smile came on his lips and he replied her in naughty way which is quite new for her nowdays..

Arnav - to sochne do acha hai... Kmse km tum mujse dur bhaagne ke bahane to nhi dhundogi...( So let them think... Atleast you won't find an excuse to run away from me)

Khushi : arey hum kyu bhaagne lage bhala ( arey.. why would I run)

Arnav : pakka nhi bhagogi. ( Are you sure you will not run away)

Khushi : no..

Arnav : promise??

Khushi : haan hum nhi bhaangege ( yes. I will not run away)

Arnav : to fir thik hai.. (then it's okay)

While saying this he started to tickle her on her stomach Khushi was first shocked to find his hand under her kurti and when he start tickling her she was not able to control her laugh... Both of them were laughing and rolling on bed from here and there.... Their closey moment broke by the door knock... They stopped their laughing session and composed themselves... Khushi ran to washroom and arnav went to open the door... There was standing his whole family and trying to watch inside the bedroom... He folded his arms on chest and raised his one eyebrow and asked

Arnav : what???

Nani : ahh... Chote we heard some sounds so thought to see what is happening and the sound was coming from this room so we thought... We thought

Arnav : so you thought to check out my room this early morning..

Anjali : chote what are saying this is not early morning.. it is 9:30 am.. and if we are not wrong at this time you will be off to your office... And you didn't come down so... So... We thought...

Anjali was not able to find any excuse so of her rescue akash jump up on the time....

Akash : so we thought if you are not well.. so we all came to check upon you.. while saying this he tried to look into the room... Arnav saw that and then he push them all a little bit.. and said

Arnav : out.... Right now otherwise consequences will not be good...

They all run out from there saving their lives... Arnav just muttered unbelievable and then close the door and then sat on the bed and after sometime he started to smile on his family antics... But his chain of thoughts broke by khushi's voice ..

Khushi : arnav ji are you there ??

Arnav : haan Khushi bolo.. (yes Khushi say)

Khushi : wo arnav ji hum... Humare pass.. humare pass wo.. (arnav ji that... That.. I... I...)

Arnav : ohho Khushi jaldi boli na.. ( ohho.. Khushi tell me fast)..

Khushi : wo arnav ji hum jaldbaazi me kapde laana bhool gaye... Or.. or inners bhi.. ( wo arnav ji o forgot to bring my clothes in hurry and also my inners... she said this all in a mimic voice...)

When arnav heard this first he was shocked but after sometime a teasing smile came on his lips... So he replied in oh so innocent voice..

Arnav : ohh so Khushi what you want me to do...

Khushi : arnav jii... Will you.. will you please give me something to wear and also of tou can move out from room for sometime....

Arnav : ohh yeah Khushi tell me what you want...

Khushi : mm... There is my trolley bag at the left side of the bed can.. can you please handover me my inners and a suit.

Arnav : ohh yeah why not... Wait..

Arnav has a devilish smile on his face. He moved near the trolley bag and then started to search inners and suit but a naughty thought came in his mind...Khushi was peeping him from the bathroom doors

Arnav : ahh Khushi there are many in colour which one you want... This red one... Or white.. or cream or this black.. or..

Khushi was hell embarrassed by his act and she shouted..

Khushi : arnav ji stop it... Pleaseeee.. but she was cut off by him

Arnav : you know what I think.. this red one will look fabulous on your white milky skin... And...

Khushi : offfoo arnav ji don't tease me please... Give it na..

Arnav laughed in himself and thought not to tease on this any more... But then again something came in his mind...
He took the red lacy bra from her bag and then move near the closet and took out a while shirt from it.. and then came back to bathroom knocked it.. Khushi just have taken the hand out and took the clothes and shut the door hurriedly... When she checked clothes then she realised that arnav has given her his shirt...she again shouted

Khushi : arnav ji what have you given me... Arnav ji... Arnav ji are you there but she didn't hear anything. She thought arnav left the room so she wear the shirt and the came out she was just opening her bag to take some clothes that of no where to strong arms came into contact with her stomach holding her tightly... She got scared and then turned only to see her laad governor with too much passion, desire and love in his eyes... Rabba ve was playing on background... Both were lost into each other eyes...

Here is the next part guys... Sorry for the delay again.... Keep voting, commenting there is not proof reading so forgive grammatical mistakessss