Chapter 30 : First day

The cool breeze of air broke the sleep of Khushi. She was taking yawn while spreading her arms. That's when she noticed that Arnav was still sleeping on her and his hot breeze was falling upon her. A sweet smile comes on her face and she started to stroke his hair. Yesterday events came into her mind. They spend one more hot night together. And Arnav was so naughty he gave next level of pleasure to her yesterday and not to forget she was also not behind. Leaving her all shyness she too participated in giving pleasure to him and that makes her shy again.

This all the things the changing of her expression from lost, to smile, shyness is seen by non other than Arnav. He blow hot breeze on her face that's when she came to reality. Both looked at each other's face. And now arnav was titillating her face by hands.

Arnav : what are you thinking?

Khushi : nothing, just thinking how our life changed from bad to good.

Arnav has nothing to say anything. It's true their life has changed from hatred to love, from separation to togetherness. They faced every situation and by God grace they are together after so much misunderstanding. Yes it's by god grace now he believes that he don't write his destiny If that's so than khushi would not have been in his life. The way he treats her she would have left him long time back, so it's because of God she is still there with him. Both came out of thought.

Khushi : okay now stand up. We have to go to see Paris. It's 8:45

Arnav also agrees with her so they showered and got ready in their clothes khushi was wearing navy blue frock which was slightly shorter than knee and black boots and she had used hair band and left her hair open. Arnav was wearing casual white t shirt and blue denim. He left his hair messy a little bit and haven't used any gel which he did before. He was looking quite younger in this look. Khushi was little bit shy when she wear that frock and was pulling it downwards. That's when Arnav came to her and then holds her hand. She was seeing downwards all the time. She was thinking if she is looking good or not. That's why she is more nervous. Arnav hold her chin and saw her eyes.

Arnav : there is nothing to shy Babu. You are beautiful in every costumes. And with that he gave her a kiss and then they left for their first day out in Paris. They thought to visit first Sainte- Chappelle. Sainte-Chapelle is rarely used for mass but often serves as a venue for music concerts. Listening to a choir or classical music performance in this space is an inspiring spiritual experience. Sainte-Chapelle is considered a rare jewel among medieval houses of worship and is certainly one of the most exquisite. From outside it's interiors were very beautiful. It's looks like a church from inside. And there were varieties of fairy lights jiggling inside it. Khushi was mesmerized by its interior. If she thought the place where she stays is the only different place she had seen then she left astound it's beautiful. Arnav all the time was holding her by her waist and was smiling seeing khushi's expression. They stayed there for some time watching music concert of some artists. And had a light brunch there only after this anrav took her Place de Vosges. It has Typical of Renaissance architecture, the square has a pleasing symmetrical form with uniform houses of red brick, stone detailing, and pitched slate roofs.

The Place de Vosges offered a splendid setting for festive occasions in the 17th century, such as tournaments, state receptions, and court weddings. There people were celebrating some local festival so there was so many food stalls and many other things were their to buy. They were roaming around there. And we're noticing what to buy. They stopped at earing and bracelet stall. And Arnav was checking some earings, bracelet chains and many more accessories for khushi that's when his eyes fall on a pendant where his name was written. A satisfactory smile came on his lips finally he found some thing worthy. He took it from there and started to try on khushi.

He touched her there for some minutes

He touched her there for some minutes. And this thing making khushi shy more. She stopped his hand and told him through eyes that they are in public place. Arnav sigh and then bought other accessories for her. He was going to make payment that's when khushi's voice stopped him.

Khushi : Arnav ji buy something for you also.

Arnav : khushi you know I don't wear these things.

Khushi : please for me. And she make pouty face now how Arnav can decline this puppy dog face. So he told her to help in buying something worthy for him. They search for sometime that's when their eyes falls upon the ring where letter K was written beautifuly on it. They together forwarded their hands to pick it up. They saw each other faces and smile. Khushi made him wear that ring.

After buying they were going to move from that place that's when a man came towards them, he was a camera in his hand and seems like photographer

After buying they were going to move from that place that's when a man came towards them, he was a camera in his hand and seems like photographer. He talked to Arnav in French language.

Photographer : hello, myself John capsies and I am a traveller photographer. I saw you guys and you guys seems preety much in love with each other so will you please let me take some pictures of yours. It's like click and take. You will gate the pictures now itself. And I will take only one of your good picture for my portfolio.

Khushi hasn't understand anything whatever the man said. She thought now who is going to translet this thing to then. As she thought arnav wouldn't also know the language. But she heard from Arna made her spell bounded. He replied him in French.

Arnav : okay we are ready.

Same he made her understood by explaninh her but she was standing there with open mouth. Arnav smile at that and then he pinched her on her waist.

Arnav : khushi where are you lost this man asking for pictures or ours.

Khushi : how... How you know this langauge.

Arnav : well I do come here for my deal so that's why I knew many languages.

Khushi : this is amazing Arnav ji and then she kissed him on his cheek.

After that they posed for some pictures and got clicked. They taken their picture from him and they were beautiful. ( Picture will be shown when they will return Delhi). The man asked them about their marriage and then told bye to them.

Roaming in Paris will continue in next part.

So here is the update guys. No mature content for this part. For mature content for chapter 28 and 29 go to the bio link is shared there. For YouTube channel link it is also shared in bio. Do comment, share subscribe and like. Next FF would be I just can't stop loving you will update tomorrow