Thank you note

Guyss... What to say... I don't know. I am out of the words. This journey which i have started last year. I never thought will get so much love from you guys. The journey of Sayonee with you people was beautiful amazing awsome amd what not. When I was not posting for long you guys still show your patience and stayed here. This journey was incomplete without you guys. I mean seriously. I went through each and every comments. Sorry can't reply individually this time as I usually did because having night shifts. But I waanaa thank you allll. Thank you so much yaar without you I m seriously would not able be  to pull my ffs this long. Sayonee is gonna special FF for me because I started my writing with it. I never knew I will write 40 chapters. I thought it would be end nearly 15 or 20. But as I have started to write I start getting content and I started to formulate how I m gonna pull this ff. I feeling really upset because from tomorrow no more chapter gonna included in this and I m not gonna write this ff.  But every ends has a new beginning right. And you all... You all are amazing people... Thank you so much guys to be here and reading my ffs. Again a writer is incomplete without their reader so thanks all. Now many of you asking for the epilogue so how can I upset you guys. Sure I m gonna come up with epilogue on Sunday till then you have to wait. For I just can't stop loving you reader. I am gonna start writing this ff again from Saturday as I need a fresh mind to start it. So wait till then. Guysssss again thank you thank you so much to be with me in this journey. And let's now start with the new one.

Also now guys comment me how you found Sayonee.. what was your expectations and if my writing was up to your expectations or not. So drop your messages guys I m gonna reply each one of you like always