Chapter 26 : New Morning

The yellow sun rays came into the love birds room through the large window....there was noise of chirping of birds but does it affect them.. No big no, they both were having a most peaceful sleep they haven't got from a year... And also they had woke up quite late night yesterday... Making love to each other.. so obviously this sleep is must needed for them. Khushi was sleeping facing the window and Arnav was holding her from back.. his one arm is around khushi stomach while on another khushi has kept her head.

 his one arm is around khushi stomach while on another khushi has kept her head

There was knock on the door but does it matter to them.. when the knock was getting hire by the time it was making them more irritated... Come on yaar they slept at 3 or 3:30 approximately after doing their lovey dovey activities so why won't they would be tired.

'Arnav ji stop this knocking please'

After several knock they both got so much irritation... Khushi turns towards Arnav and holds him tightly... And when she wasn't able to hold any more she told Arnav this.

Arnav who also got irritated with this knocking sound shouted for once for all..

Arnav : Stopped it...

And then again went to sleep... But this time what he did is he covered his ear with pillow and hold khushi tightly and pulled her towards him so that no air could be passed from there.. now Khushi's whole face was covered beneath his chest and knocking sound coming very low and then again they both drifted to sleep.

 now Khushi's whole face was covered beneath his chest and knocking sound coming very low and then again they both drifted to sleep

*********************

Here outside the arshi room NK and Akash both laugh aloud on hearing Arnav shouting voice they haven't notice anjali came there.. her hand was on her waist and she made a fake angry expression.. she came to them and then hold of their ears and said

Anjali : I told you guys let them take rest but when you guys listen to anybody... Haan

Akash : uff di leave our ears please it's paining...ouch .

NK : haan di leave it it's paining a lot and.. and we hardly get this type situation where we tease narnav otherwise all the time he made face like balloon and his nose always red in anger..