Chapter 14 : Night Is Too Long

Arnav : And if something happened to you then I would have died while living....

The did have a eye locks ( rabba ve was playing in background). Love, passion, need, wants, desire everything was pouring down from their eyes. They came out of their reverie with the certain disturbance caused by door knock. They composed themselves and saw Raiza, Shayra and Kabir were making their entry in the room.

Razia : how are you son?

Arnav just nodded his head. He also likes the way Razia called him son.

Shayra : Are you Okay jiju??? Please don't do this type of stunt. You don't know how much scared we were mainly Rukshaar. She was lost when you were in Operation Theatre. She was all the time was crying.

Arnav POV

I just looked at her when Shayra told me about her condition. Who knows better then me what would have she gone through. I have seen this condition of hers when I was kidnapped. Not only she when she falls down of that valley the same condition was mine also. I thought I lost my Khushi. And at that time only I realized that she is my life. And she is more important to me I guess more than my di also. His transe was broke by Kabir.

Kabir : Sir if you need anything then I m here. You can call me. And yes some police officers are standing outside to take your statement regarding this. If you are okay then I would send them in.

Khushi : no, not right now. He is not well they will only stress him more by their questions. Tell them to come after some hours. They can complete this after some days also.

Arnav : no, khushi let them come and finish this once at all. I don't want to drag it anymore. And I m totally fine. You don't worry. I want that rascals behind the bars for thinking to touch you like this and till it happens I will not be relaxed.

Khushi just look at for sometime and just nodded her head. May be he is right. The police officers came and took his statements. And said them that they will take care of it from here onwards.

Arnav made all the members to go home. As he was fine. Every one just agreed but Khushi stays there for him. Arnav tried to made her understand but how can she ohh yeah he forgot. She is just like him STUBBORN.

Raizada Mansion

Anjali was trying to call her chote for many times and every time she heard

The number you are trying to reach is currently not reachable. Please try again later

In frustration she throws her mobile on Sofa.

Payal, mami, and her Nani watched this. They looked each other faces they payal went near her and kept her hand on her shoulder.

Payal : di, don't worry. Arnav ji would be fine. May be he will be in some meetings that's why his phone is unreachable.

Anjali just nodded his head negatively and said

Anjali : I don't know payal ji. Chote is not receiving my calls from Morning. And in morning the dia I was lighting also went off two times. I m not really having good feeling regarding him. All negative vibes are coming into my head.

Payal : just calm your self di. Nothing bad will happen. Arnav ji must be in meeting. You just come and eat something. You didn't had any bite from morning.

Anjali was not ready to eat anything Till she hear her chote voice. But one look she gave to her family members and she knows they are very concern about her. She just nodded her head and went to have her dinner.

Mumbai

Arnav and Khushi had their lunch Peacefully which Shayra had sent for them. Khushi after keeping the vessels aside came to him and gave him some water and his medicines. When she was going to lay down on chair. Arnav hold her wrist. He moved away and left some space for Khushi.

Arnav : there is enough space to sleep Khushi. You don't have to lay there uncomfortably.

Khushi : but arnav ji you are injured. You have to take the bed so that you can lie down comfortably. Plus if I invade this space may be in sleep you get hurt.

Arnav : that I will manage but for now I want you to sleep beside me.

Khushi was in confusion what to do. Common everybody knows what is her sleeping position ( the taekwondo pose). She is worried if in sleep she hurt arnav ji. Arnav saw his confusion and told her.

Arnav : Khushi please I want to feel that you are beside me and you will not leave me. I want to believe that it is not any dream which I m seeing. This one year only I know how I lived without you. Please you want me to sleep peacefully and comfortably without any fear then please sleep withe me. You are my relaxation Khushi, you are my comfort and with you I can lie down on the bed of thrones also.

Khushi was totally flat on his confession. This man wants her to sleep with him so that he can be assured that whatever he was seeing is not any dream. And for that he is ready to sleep in a uncomfortable position and will not say a thing because he feels that she is her relaxation. What happened to that great ASR who never wanted to invade anyone not his di too to invade in his privacy.

Seeing that Khushi was not moving a inch and still she was in dillema to lie down on bed or not. He himself pull her on bed and made her lie down on his chest. She tried to stand up from that position and lie down next to him so that it doesn't hurt him. But he kept his arm strongly on her head and kept her head on his chest forcefully.

Khushi just pout and thought laad governor in this situation also he only knows to demand. Till now I thought that my laad governor gone somewhere but seeing his this trait I think I thought wrong. Somethings can never change. She smiled and then kept her hand on his stomach.

Khushi was unable to sleep. She tried hard while closing her eyes. But then it was also not fruitful to her. After sometime she thought and said.

Khushi : arnav ji.. did you slept?

Arnav : no Khushi.

Arnav on the other was also not able to sleep. He can't believe his Khushi is sleeping beside him. He must slept peacefully now. But the excitement was not making him to sleep. He was egnorsed in his thought when he listen to Khushi asking him whether he slept or not.

He turn towards her kept her head on his left arm. The right arm which was plaster was between him and her. He so wanted to keep his that arm in her waist and pull her more close to him. Khushi saw this wants in his eyes. She kept her one arm on his waist. And arnav kept his one leg upon her near her thighs. He want to cage her in his arms and wants to hide her from the world. They talked for some time about their journey of this one year.how they lived, what were they doing. Mostly Khushi was talking about her. They talked staying in that position only. After some time Khushi slept. Arnav saw that he came close to her and kissed her on forehead. Then after sometime he also slept watching her.

Here is the update guys do vote and comments. And thanks for your valuable time.