Chapter 18 : Passion

They were watching in their eyes continuously. There was passion, Love, and desire in his eyes. His head was bending towards her and with eyes he asked her permission. She just closed her eyes and gulped. Arnav saw her closed eyes and he capture her lips. He didn't move his lips for minute but after some time he kissed her passionately. The kiss was about longing, desire and love. Khushi slide her arms around his neck and was trying to copying him. They broke there kiss after good 5 minutes and were watching into each other eyes.

There was knock on the door. They came out from their eye lock, their trance was disturbed. Khushi composed herself and came out from his lap. Arnav was just watching her how her cheeks gone red because of blushing, how he love this color on her. She set her dress then went to open the door. There was standing Kabir with a bookey in his hand and was giving a smile to khushi.

Kabir : may I come in ma'am?

Khushi : Kabir ji how many times I have to tell you not to call me ma'am. My name is Khushi. Say now "Khushiii"

Kabir : but ma'am how can I take your name. You are wife of my boss.

Khushi : then okay you are going to stand here till you will not take my name.

Here Khushi was making Kabir to take her name there arnav was going mad at first on the disturbance and then she is taking too much time to come back. He stood from the bed and went near the door. And listen to the conversation of them. Kabir saw him and requested him through eyes to help him out. Arnav just shrugged his shoulder conveying him he can't help. After thinking a lot Kabir said

Kabir : okay I cannot take your name neither I will call you ma'am. From today onwards I will call you bhabhi. Now I guess it will be okay with you. Haina bhabhi.

Khushi was happy at least now he will stop calling her ma'am.  She smiled at him and nod her head in a positive response and turned to let him come in.  When she turned then she noticed arnav was standing there.  She went to him and started to scold him.

Khushi : arnav ji what are you doing here. I already told you many times not to move from the bed but yeah how can I expect something from great Arnav Singh Raizada that he will listen to someone. I know you are recovering but please listen to someone whenever they say something to you. You never listen to me and.....

Khushi was scolding him continuouly and she was going on and on and on. There was no full stop for her scolding. Here arnav was first bending his head. And there Kabir was shocked first that how come someone speak continuously for minutes and also she was not stopping there. He was smiling covering his mouth. Arnav saw that first he show him his eyes but when he saw Khushi was not stopping there he kept his one hand on her waist pulling her towards himself and then kept his one hand on her mouth.....

In background rabba veee was going on...

Arnav : Shh.... Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..... How much you talk. It seems like you are gonna scold me for next birth's mistakes also.....   Yeah I came behind you... Because.... Because I can't stay a second without you. You are my oxygen to breath Khushi. And without you every second is impossible to live. I want to cheirsh you... I want to feel you.. I want you in my arms for Every damn second.... (He bend a little bit and said last words to her) and if it is possible I want to be inside you for every 24×7 hours so that I become inseparable from you....

Khushi eyes become saucer after hearing his last part. She was numb, scared, nervous, happy about his confession and about his passion for her. She stood numb there. Arnav while standing straight kissed her on her cheeks and that's was the last thing to hold Khushi her standing capacity. She was going to fall on the ground but arnav held her tightly. He stand straightly and there was smirked on his face. He left her and then went to Kabir who was seeing here and there. They shake their hands arnav turned to Khushi who was still standing there he took her name little loudly...

Arnav : Khushi...

Khushi came out of her thoughts and then listen to him but didn't turn. Because she was all red on arnav remarks. Arnav knew that. Composing his smile he said again...

Arnav : khushi can you please make something for Kabir.... He is standing here for long time...

Khushi : ji... Ji... I m.. I... I am go.. goingg...

Saying that she left with little blush and smile..

Arnav turned to Kabir who was giving him a naughty smile. Arnav raised his eyebrows in saying " what". Kabir just shrugged his shoulder saying "nothing" but was continuously smiling in which arnav just gave him a punch by left hand on Kabir stomach... And said

Arnav : Come and sit

They were talking about some business and many things. Arnav asked Kabir about his family. And many things. Khushi just served them and then was going to her room. Arnav hold her wrist and said to sit with him and she did as what has been said to her. At last Kabir said

Kabir : Sir, I think this is it. I think this is the time to say you good bye... You got your wife and I m really happy for you... I will pray for your good future.... And ma'am (at this Khushi showed him eyes) I mean bhabhi it was nice meeting you... And please never leave sir again because he loves you a lot.... I have seen him without you... He was totally broken and there was no one who can understand this... Khushi just nod her head and Kabir went from there. When he left Khushi came back to arnav kissed him on his forehead. Her eyes were mist and she said

Khushi : Sorry

Arnav : Khushi there is nothing to feel guilty. Please there was no fault of yours... He was cut by Khushi...

Khushi : not yours too.... My impatient behavior was the reason for all this mess.

Arnav just shook his head negatively and then just hugged her...

So here is the update guys... Thankssss so much each and every one to understand my business and waiting for the update for too long..... I m really sorry guys....... Please do comment and vote