Chapter 34 : last night in Paris

Arnav and Khushi in evening again thought to take a drive to certain markets and they bought some stuff for gupta clain. They thought to buy Raizada claim for next time. Dinner was made by khushi so they are eat and they did sleep after a hot love making.

**************

How the time passes being on Paris Khushi and Arnav had no idea today is 2nd last day of their honeymoon. And they thought to visit now Disney land and Effile tower. Tomorrow they would be catching the flight at sharp 10:45pm. So they thought to shop tomorrow in afternoon for their family.

Arnav has wore a V neck sky blue t shirt with black trousers and shoes. He has a jacket on him of black colour. He told khushi to wear something light in weight. So khushi was wearing pink capri and white shoes. They had their breakfast and then they left for their tour.

The previous nights they have spend were very passionate. There was no corner left in the house which haven't seen their love, passion or desire for each other, water pool, bathtub, their bed, sofa sets. Last night they made love in kitchen slab and then on the floors. Each time their love grows the more. One session of their passion ends the it will start all over from the beginning. They can't get enough of each other.

Their car was stopped at Disney land first. They both came out of the car and then Arnav saw the khushi's face which was already opened in surprised and with so much excitement. She is looking cute plus sexy on this outfit. He so wants to have her. I mean what is with him he can't get of her thoughts. This little minx have surely done something to him. Then he chuckled thinking to fulfill is one more fantasy today. And yes he is sure khushi would be shocked again like always. His chuckle was heard by khushi who came towards him and then tapped him on his shoulder

Khushi : what happened why are you smiling...

Arnav smirked a little on this. Of he tell her now what he was thinking then surely she will go red as always and then will said her most famous dialogue... He so wants to saw her face with shyness right now so bent a little near her ears and replied.

Arnav : I was just thinking how I am gonna fulfill my one more fantasy with you.

And he got the reaction of her's, she slapped him on his arms which her folded, she turned towards other side with shyness. Amd said

Khushi : Arnav youu are soo..

Arnav : so ???

Khushi : so... Naughty that's it

And then she was going to run from there but Arnav caught her at the right time and hugged her tightly. Then they moved in. They took many rides there. First khushi was so scared of having high rides but all the times Arnav was with her...  They first did kind Arthur ride it was simple and doesn't felt so much scared for it. Like wise they had many high rides like high train rides, last they went on roller coaster ride. Khushi was literally so scared of it she wasn't going on it but Arnav told her not to worry he will be there and she trusted him with her whole heart so hoe can she say no to him. After few more rides they had their breakfast and then left was Effile tower at 7. They reached their in one hour.

Effile tower was looking so beautiful in night. Every where were lights over there. Its looks like ad if some big function is going on. People were performing there. Arnav took her hands in his and started to move inside the tower. With lift they went to the 13th flour of it. Amd from there khushi could she the whole Paris. She was awstrucked, she was standing there with open mouth. For her Paris could be a heaven on earth. So much beauty it has. There was no words left to describe it. Not a single word. Amd she is happy that Arnav took her here out of all the places. She would have missed this magic of this city. She turned towards Arnav to say something but she was unable to find him. And then She moved her eyes downwards What' she saw left her in Shocked. Arnav was kneeling there holding a violet rose in his hand. From where he get this unique flower. Her eyes started to glisten that's when she heard him.

Khushi like this rose you are also the unique one personality I have in my life. And you know I am not good in words still I wanted to try it today. Your selfless nature your fighting back spirit was caught my eyes from the starting when you fell on my arms. You were like a scared kitten to me at that time. I think that was the first time I fall in love with you. But I never wanted to agree with it. I always thought you would be the destruction of mine. So that's why I always started to ignore you and hurt you. Then we met again and you started to work for di. All the control I had had been broke that time I so wanted to have you in my arms. But the actual importance of you I valued when you left on or marriage day. That day I got to know that you are more important to me more that my di. Di was always a responsibility to me but you you were the person with whom I can share my responsibilities. I would have died a long back but this love of yours have stopped me. And today you are here in unknown city with me trusting me. So I wanted to thank you.. thank you Khushi Singh Raizada to comes into my life and fixed me.

That's it all the control she was having not to cry had been broken. She started to cry. Arnav stood up and she just hugged him. Never in her life she thought he would explain like this. When she was unable to control he kissed her on her lips. They miss was a promise for him to be together.

They came out of the kiss when they were out of breath. Arnav and Khushi both can see the desire to have each other in their eyes. So Arnav took her hands and run as much fast as he can with taking her.

****************

Arnav have stopped the car in the garrage. And then said khushi to shift backside. She was confused but still she moved there.

Mature content link below.

https://neelam9643.blogspot.com/?m=1

*************

Next day they did shopping of Raizada clain and then they have rested in their house. At 9 they left for airport to took the plane. Khushi was sad she wanted to stay here for whole life and Arnav gets her thoughts seeing her face he just held her hands in his and convey her that they will be back her soon. With this they boarded the flight unknown to the storm coming towards them.

Holaa guys so here is the update. Do comments, vote and share it. Mature content link has been shared in bio. Here it will not open then go there and check it out. A new video on Arshi had been posted on my youtube channel. Link had been shared in bio. Like it share it subscribe it . Till then lots of love and stay safe. No proof reading