Chapter 8 : Tere Bin

Next Day

As they planned Khushi and Shayra went outside for their outings and that too without bodyguards. They went to PVR to watch movies and then to malls to buy some stuffs. They were fully enjoying their outings. They always feels like a free bird whenever they came outside. No dance, not to see that creepy people's lusty eyes. But at the end they have to return that place because that is the only home and safest place for them. It's evening time so they went to the park after having some meals and now they were having ice creams sitting on the bench and enjoying the cool breeze.

Suddenly some one tapped on Khushi shoulder to get her attention. When Khushi turns around she saw Arnav standing over their with his famous smirk. Khushi was shocked how come arnav is here??? Did he know that she is coming here??? With those thought she shrugged his hand from her shoulder and stand up from the bench and asked

Khushi: You... What are you doing here???

Arnav with cute smile replied: come on Khushi.... Don't you know what people do in park. Of course to take fresh air.

Khushi : how many times I told you I m not Khushi. I m Rukshaar. So stop calling me that. And it can't be coincidence that you are in same park as mine. So tell me the truth are you following me...???

Arnav: Are you telling me or making yourself understand that's why Everytime you are so in proving that you are Rukshaar. Now Cut the crap Khushi. You and me both knows what is the truth. So don't dare to lie in front of me.

Shayra was standing there and she don't know what to do. She was just not able to make her mind. Where as Khushi was in dilemma what to do. It's true influencing Arnav is difficult. He knows that she is Khushi. So instead of proving him that she is Rukshaar she should ignore him. Already everything is sho messed up here. With these thoughts she started to leave but stop at mid when she heard his melodious voice...

Tere bin
sahnu sohneya koi hor nahio labna
jo deke rooh nu sakoon
chukke jo nakhra mera

Tere bin
sahnu sohneya koi hor nahio labna
jo deke rooh nu sakoon
chukke jo nakhra mera

She turns around and she couldn't believe it Arnav Singh Raizada himself was singing a song for her and that too in a public place. No.. no.... This can't be true... This akdu man, the laad governor is actually singing a song. What happened to his ASR image who never did this type of deeds.

ve me sare ghum k vekheya
america rus malasia
na kithe v koi fark si
har kise di koi shart si
koi mangda mera si sama
koi honda surat te fida
koi mangda si meri wafa
koi mangda meria bala
k tere bin hor na kise mangni meria bala
tere bin hor na kise karni dhupp vich chhaan
tere bin
sahnu sohneya koi hor nahio labna
jo deke rooh nu sakoon
chukke jo nakhra mera

Shayra on the other hand was very confused. Whom to support. Of course Rukshaar is her best friend and whatever she faced she should support her but there in front the man who was standing there was her husband. And what ever she learned about him from Rukshaar he is not looking a point of it. She can see the difference in him.

jive rukkeya si tu zara
nahio bhallana me saari umar
jive aakheya si akha chura
rovenga saahnu yaad kar
hasseya si me hasseya ajit
par tu ni si hasseya
menu vich tere jo raaz si
menu tu q nahi dasseya
k tere bin sahnu h raaz
kise to nahio dassna
k tere bin peed da ilaj
kise ne bhul labna
tere bin
sahnu sohneya koi hor nahio labna
jo deke rooh nu sakoon
chukke jo nakhra mera

Hearing this lines from his mouth a tear drop from Rukshaar eyes. Yes she is going to miss him for her lifetime. Yes,,, she is going to cry for him her entire life. But what can she do the pain was so big for her. She don't want to be heart broken again. And for that she has to stand away from him.

mileya si aj menu
tera ik patra likheya si jis vich
tu sher maare shaandaar
padh k si ohsnu
hanju ik ruleya
akhhaan ch band si eh raaz ajj khulleya
k tere bin ai mere hanju
kise to nahio chumna
k tere bin ai mere hanju
mitti vich rulna

Arnav was taking rounds of Khushi by then. He hold her both hands in his and started to sing while looking in her eyes. Khushi can see the deep pain in his eyes but she was not able to judge that. She knows he is suffering she can make it by looking in his puffy eyes who are telling that he didn't sleep for many nights.
tere bin
sahnu sohneya koi hor nahio labna
jo deke rooh nu sakoon
chukke jo nakhra mera
tere bin
sahnu sohneya koi hor nahio labna
jo deke rooh nu sakoon
chukke jo nakhra mera

At last arnav kneel down in front of her and took out a red rose for her giving her in her hands he saidand with tears in his eyes

Arnav: Khushi please stop.. stop this now... I know you are angry with me. But.... But you can't judge me without listening to the truth. You can't punish me for something which I never done... I am incomplete without you Khushi. I.... Ii can't stay without you any more. Please come back to me. Other wise I will die.... ( While saying this he hold her waist tightly and buried his face in her stomach and started to cry bitterly... He was taking hiccups in between his sayings. Khushi on the other hand was now started to cry. He can't see this man too broken. He can't see him like this. Whatever happened but she knows only one thing that she loves this man a lot and seeing him in so much pain hurt her too. She was going to take him in her arms but stopped her inner thoughts warn her so she wiped her tears, shrugging him off, throwing his rose on his face she ran away. Ran away from him crying, stumbling and what not. Arnav eyes were totally blurred by now. what happened he don't knows. Khushi ran away from him and it just pained him. He was thinking how how to make her believe that he is madly in love with her and without her every minute, every second is difficult to live. Shayra also started to run behind her friend shouting for her name.. she stopped for second and then turn to see arnav. There this man was standing totally broken. He is not some Arnav Singh Raizada who is kneeling down in front of so many people. There the man is Khushi's arnav ji whom she loved. She can see pure love in his eyes, pain and hurt in his tears and hope... Hope to get her wife back. Arnav after coming out of his thought saw towards Shayra they looked for good some minutes. Once eyes was asking for help and other once with determination to do something for these love birds. Breaking their eye locks arnav also ran from there with carrying his rose and with his broken heart. Getting out of her thoughts Shayra turns away and swear to help him in getting his SAYONEE back. Promise to get her friend her happiness and for that she is going to help his husband. She was going to move forward but something took her attention. She found the hotel card in which arnav was staying. May be god also wants them to be together. She thought to visit him and knows the whole truth. If there will be no mistakes of him then she is going to help him. But if there will be a slight mistake from his side she never going to help him any more. Hers only motto was to get her friend happiness back and for that she will do anything whatever in her hands.

So here is update guys.... Keep voting and loving