Chapter 32 : So Much Love

Morning 11:35 am

Khushi wriggled on bed. She turn towards Arnav and spread her arms to be close to him. But she felt coldness over there not the warmness which she usually feels whenever he is around. She opened her eyes and saw Arnav was not there on bed. She sat on the bed and then there in balcony talking on phone. She covered herself by blanket over there and then moved towards him. He face talking while facing the back and was standing there with wearing a track pant and his upper body part was naked.

She moved towards him and hug him from behind. He smiled he doesn't have to think who is her. He can recognise her every touch and can feel her presence. While talking he took her hands and pull her towards front. Now her back was attached to his front. And then he kept his one hand on her stomach.

Arnav : yes di, yeah everything is okay, we are enjoying..

Khushi was watching his face sliding her neck towards him. And then kissed him on his chin. It was little stubble. But that's what she loved about him. He definately looks handsome in shave but looks extra hot, extra tempting in his stubble. Arnav smirked on seeing his effect on her and was happy seeing her so lost in him. She came into sense when he again started to talk.

Anjali : how is Khushi ji Chote, she is happy right

Arnav : Khushi!!!! She is good , but ( when he stopped in mid khushi saw him seriously...

Anjali : but what chote, tell me

Arnav : but di actually,,, let it be you will not be able to hear it.

Now khushi turned towards him what he is talking about. What had she done..

Anjali : stop it chote now tell me what is that, you are making me scared.

Arnav was enjoying both of them states. He made a innocent smile and voice and then said in slow voice.

Arnav : actually di your khushi harrassed me lot, she kept demanding me to make love to her in every way or anytime. And the thing is she never get tired of it... You know what she did last night.

At the same time khushi puts her hand on his mouth and didn't let him complete. She thought what the hell he is speaking, he is putting all the things on her. It was other way round.. agree she was little bit demanding last night but he was the one who evoke all that feeling thise feeling in her. It was his doing, his magic that she went out of control last night. she show him eyes and the snapped him on his arm for speaking like this.

Anjali who was worried at that time started to laughed. She knows it's his chote naughtiness. He is coming again to himself what he was in his childhood total naughty and a no. 1 teaser. That's when she heard his sound.

Ouch....( It was the time khushi snapped on his arm)

Anjali : chote what happened

Arnav : di have you heard,, she how she tourcher me.. she is not that so innocent di you don't know her, I will give you many proofs when I will back.. the scratches she...

And at the same time the mobile from his hand was snatched by khushi... And he started to laugh. On the other side anjali also laughed a loud. Yes the phone was snatched before he completes the statement but she knows what proof he was talking about.

Khushi : di listen to me it's not true, he was the one who ...

She stopped in mid. Ohh god what she was going to tell. Arnav surely tricked her. She got embarassed now. And started to being in shy mode again. Arnav found it cute how in one moment she become a total naughty and chirpy girl and how in next she gets shy and nervous. He hugged her tightly again and holds her blanked near her chest so that she doesn't dropped that down.

Anjali : I know khushi Ji whose doing is this you don't have to embarrass yourself. (Khushi smiled a little). Okay khushi ji you get fresh will talk you later.

Both said bye to each other. Khushi saw Arnav with all love filled eyes.

Khushi : so I toucher you a lot right...

Arnav : you wanna proof. She here she my backside. With that he started to show her marks which was made last night by her nails. She saw that and then said

Khushi : okay I accept I tourcher you now as my punishment today we won't to anything and only sleep.

Now the table had been turned for arnav. He thought only he can tease her but he forgot she is Khushi Kumari Gupta. She is one step ahead of him. Arnav came close to her and then whisper in her ears.

Arnav : no one and I repeat no one can stop me in coming with you

Khushi gulped a little seeing his passion for her.

Khushi : so will you force me... Arnav just smirked a little on that he came more close this time and now their lips were touching each other

Arnav : force??? No khushi Singh Raizada you are the one who can't resist my charm.

With that he kissed her passionately. They kissed each other very hungrily they came out of it.

Khushi : so where are we going today.

Arnav : no where today you will rest. And we will spent time together.

She nodded her head. Then Arnav Carried her for shower. This is the life khushi always wanted to. A life full of love. She never wanted a materialistic, no jewellery, no bunglow but a simple life. A husband who cares for her and whom she can call her own. A family sweet family and nothing else may be god is granting her wishes now. Just now no hurdles should come in their happy life.

So here is the update guys... Vote, comment. Mature content for previous chapters link is in bio and youtube link is in bio. Do subscribe share like their. Stay safe and live you all. Next chapter is of I just can't stop loving you tomorrow.