Chapter 31 : One More Fantasy

After that they posed for some pictures and got clicked. They taken their picture from him and they were beautiful. ( Picture will be shown when they will return Delhi). The man asked them about their marriage and then told bye to them.

*******************

They roamed to the nearest place there then at 5 they went SEINE RIVER CRUISE. Arnav has search a quite alot for this place before coming here what could be the best place to visit. There they came to know about cruise. From there they can see beautiful sunset and they thought that this would be the last visit for the day. And then they will leave for home at night. They have quite a lots of time to visit many other places.

Seine River Cruises allow tourists to see the sights from a different perspective. The Seine River bridges, Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre Museum look stunning from the viewpoint of a riverboat.

While a daytime cruise allows tourists to appreciate the glory of the monuments brightened by sunshine, the most romantic experience is an evening cruise. After sunset, the city's landmarks are illuminated, which creates a special effect, and somehow the city seems more magical

 After sunset, the city's landmarks are illuminated, which creates a special effect, and somehow the city seems more magical

They hovered on the cruise and then they started their ride. Arnav an khushi were standing in the front where the cruise was moving forward. Arnav was standing behind here and his hands were on stomach his chin was on her shoulder. Cool air breeze was falling on their faces. And they can see the sunset. Khushi shivered a little that's when Arnav holds her more tightly. Khushi turns towards his side and smile a little. He inclined his neck and then he captured her pink lips which had strawberry lip gloss. She tasted like nectar a sweet nectar. How many he kissed her he can't get enough of her, he wants her many will think he is kind of pervert but that's not true. He loves her a lot not only physically but her nature her selfless nature her smile her antiques everything, every damn thing is beautiful about her. And that's what pull him towards her, if he wants he never left her, he would not separate from him, always made her attach to him like a fevi quick. He wants to hide her from the world so that no one cast evil eyes on him.

He kissed her passionately, hungrily and very sweetly. They came out from the kiss when they were out of breath. Khushi was very shy after this act in public. But still she maintained the eyes lock with him. She can see the desire in his eyes for her. But she knows he will control it for her. That's when she cam out of the thought holly shit. They kissed in public place, people must be watching them, what they would be thinking. She roamed her eyes everywhere to see if anybody have noticed their PDA. But everybody were busy in themselves and then they took a sigh. She was again going to turns towards Arnav that's when her eyes falls upon a couple in corner who were literally humping upon each other. It's kind of making out in public. And her eyes turns into saucer size. Arnav turn towards the direction where she was seeing and he just chuckled after watching it. Khushi has hide her face on his chest. And he took her into her arms.

Arnav : khushi it's kind of normal here. Don't be shy, that's why this city known as city of love. Now come lets move inside and have some dinner before we again went to home. Here berveges are too good. You will love it.

Khushi came out his hold and then said

Khushi : I have seen you first time being impatient about food. How did this change happens in Akdu Singh Raizada.

Arnav : Since khushi happened to me.

They left a small chuckle and then went to have dinner. In sometime they will return to the place where they board the cruise. They came back to their home and they need a proper shower to get fresh. Khushi took out nightwears for both of them. She moves towards arnav and forward her hands in which she has clothes of him. But he doesn't took it from her he had different thought for tonight. She made a confuse face they sign him through eyes to take it. He holds her wrist and then pull her towards him then bend a little towards her ears and whisper Something. Khushi got shy more and was going red of his demands, but she didn't deny. She just nodded her head in acceptance.

***************

Arnav was standing near water area in his boxers. Today he is going to fulfill his one of the fantasy with her and that is making love to her in water that too with greenary around. He heard her anklets sound and he turned towards her.

Mature content in below link

https://neelam9643.blogspot.com/?m=1

So here is the update guys. For mature content of this part follow the link above. The link has been shared in bio. Maybe it will not open here but there you can check it out. YouTube link also shared in bio in which is based on arshi vm. Do check it subscribe, comment like and share it. Today I will post a new video in them. Please be safe and love you all. Next update will be I just can't stop loving you tomorrow