Chapter 9 : The Plan

Arnav came back to hotel where he was staying. He was standing in front of large window from where beach can be seen. All the time he was only remembering today's event. It was playing like a film in his mind and while thinking those moments tear drop from his eyes. Just one question he has in his mind that why his Khushi, his wife is reacting like this. Why she is not ready to listen anything. If ever this is going to end or not. He was not able to find any solution for this problem. His thoughts were disturb by room telephone ring. He went to bed and received the call.

Receptionist : hello, Sir this is from reception of the hotel you are staying in. Is I m talking to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav : Yes, it's me

Receptionist : Sir we have a visitor here who wants to meet you at the moment. Do you mind if I give her a positive nod.

Arnav : What the hell damn it!!! I already told you I don't want to meet any visitors or will not take any calls of anyone. Don't you get it.

Receptionist : I me really sorry sir...Miss. Shayra said she wants to see you it's an urgent.

Hearing Shayra name Arnav became confused. Why is she here. What's she wants to tell so urgent that she came here in hotel to meet me. Is Khushi fine or not..... He told the receptionist to send her in his room.

Shayra was standing in front of the room all the while thinking if she is doing right or not. Helping the man who was core reason of her friend's pain. Will Khushi understand her or not. Whatever it is. If there will be any way by which she can bring her friend happiness back then she will do it what ever will be outcomes. By this thought she rang the bell of the room.

Inside Arnav was sitting on the recliner having various types of thoughts. He was sitting on recliner covering his mouth with both the hands at that time he hear the sound of bell. He ran towards to the door of the room and opened it in hurriness.

Shayra saw Arnav and by look she can assume that how much he is tensed. How much he is in pain and how much he loves her Rukshaar whom he call his Khushi. Arnav let Shayra to come inside his room.  She was scanning the room and she found it luxurious. Every type of thing was present there. She turns around and she said.

Shayra : assalaam walekum. Saheb in reply arnav just shakes his head in up and down.

Arnav : Why are you here Shayra Ali. Shayra got confused how he comes to know his title they only met for two times only and that time also they never talked. On seeing her so confused arnav again replied.

Arnav : I know each and every person details who is related to my Khushi. By the way why are you here.

Shayra : I m here for my Rukshaar who is your Khushi. ( Arnav was not confused at all of Shayra mentioning the name of Khushi as he was sure that she knows somewhere that she is his Khushi. Shayra continued). Yes I know she is your Khushi and she herself told me that. She told me everything. Every damn thing which happened in her life specially after yours entry in her life. Whatever she said I know there is truth, because I can see it in her eyes. But coming to you I m also sure that you are not lying. I just wanted to know the truth. And if it can bring my friend happiness back then I m gonna do anything at any cost for Rukshaar whether it means to fight to my whole community or my friend also.

Arnav was watching her with a small smile. In mind he was thinking if people like Shayra also present in this world or not. After whatever his grand mother did, shyam did he lost trust on the relation. He said

Arnav : I really appreciate your courage Shayra and I m really not believing if people like you do exist in this world now. Who don't have any relation with us but still you wants our happiness. Where sometimes our blood relationa also take a back step in doing so. I m happy that in this selfish world people like you do exist also. Seeing you I got some motivation that yes I can woo my wife back...
He was cut in mid by Shayra

Shayra : if only it will bring my friend's happiness back then I m ready to help you on everything you want. But before that I want the truth.

Arnav sighed and asked : what do you want to know.

Shayra : everything from your re- marriage. What happened that day? Why you didn't came to alter?? Why you betrayed her after loving her so much?? Why you left Rukshaar there alone.... On this statement Arnav shout loudly on Shayra

Arnav : I never left her alone... I never betrayed her.... I was coming back to perform all the rituals of our marriage and to make her mine forever.... Both were seeing each other's eyes. One with rage and one with confusions.

Shayra on shocked state: what... Arnav kneeled down  like a defeated man and while crying he said

Arnav : yes I never left her alone... I never betrayed her... Please don't say this. I.... I was coming for marriage but.....but ... I think destiny has something else planned for us.

Shayra was also crying seeing him so broken in front of her. She kneeled to his level and kept her one hand on his shoulder.

Shayra : what happened that day. Please tell me so that I can help you... Please. 

Composing himself arnav wiped his tears and stand up from that place he went near his large window and started to tell Shayra all the happinings all the events which took place one year ago.

Here Khushi comes back to her room and lie down on her bed. She was crying on her fate. She didn't like what ever she did to arnav she has seen his termoil, his pain, his sobbing which break her heart. She for one time thought to forget everything and take him in her arms. But his betrayal to her left nothing to give him back not even her name. She is confused now. What to do if things go like this if Arnav will stand like this then it would be impossible to ignore him in coming days.

After hearing everything from arnav Shayra was having mixed feeling in her heart. She is now happy that now she knows what to do. She will face every hurdles to bring her friend's happiness back. She stand up from chair and went to arnav who was sitting on recliner holding his both the hands. And told

Shayra : I will help you jijaji.... (On hearing this Arnav has broad smile on his face with tears in his eyes. Now he understood what are the tears of happiness.) Yes I will help you jijaji now I know that what happened there. I will definitely gonna help you and..... And Khushi... And mind you jijaji you should wipe your tears now. Because from now you are gonna have all the happiness which you missed in this one year.

Arnav smile broadly this time. He hold her hand and while seeing this he said.

Arnav: thank you.... Thank you so much.... Shayra... I will be indepted to you for my entire life. Whatever you will ask I will give you...

Shayra smiled and said : now give me permission let me go and please give me your no. so that if we make plan we share to each other. It will help us.

Arnav nod his head and give his no. To her. Shayra with determination left from there. Now arnav was having some hope that he will get back his khushi....

Here is the update guys.... And I m sorry I know I m taking days to post ffs. But I have reason but don't worry. Will update for sure..... Keep voting and loving and commenting