Chapter 17 : The Kiss

Khushi's POV

All the things that I knew was nothing but a misunderstanding. I wish... I wish would I have have waited for him then nothing like that would have happened. Right now we were enjoying our married life. But never mind this time I will cherish our moment and will create new memories with him. This time I will never let anybody come between us. I promise to listen everything without judging the situation on listening to the half truth.

She came out of his hug and gave a precious smile to him. That was the assurance that whatever happened, happened but from now on they will be together without any pain.

Arnav was sitting on the bed and in every minute he was looking towards the door. He looked again towards the door and there standing Khushi with a plate of food in her hands which she made herself for her arnav ji.

Arnav : Khushi where have you been??? I was waiting for you so long??? What took you to come here so late??? And also you never wanted me to walk out of this bed also so that I can follow you. This is cheating haan. See I m okay now it's been 2 weeks I came from hospital but still you are not letting me to do anything. I m getting bored sitting here and doing nothing.

Yes it's been 2 weeks that Arnav got discharge from the hospital. He never wanted to spend his time in hospital that's why asked Kabir to talk to doctor about him discharging the very next day.  Doctor advised him it will take at least one and half month to be cure but he didn't listened to anybody and now he is here. Khushi has shifted to his hotel room to be with him, to take care of him so that he doesn't find any difficulty in living here. She was taking care of everything from morning bathing him to make him sleep at night peacefully. They have decided to move from this city once he will be fit and fine.

Khushi : You amazed me Arnav ji. You only told me that you don't want to eat hotel's food as you find it tasteless. So I cooked for you. And it takes time. Then why are you being impatient. And also there was no ingredients in you kitchen so I have to asked Kabir ji for that.  He told the hotel staff then I got the ingredients. And I can't take you everywhere because you are not well. So when you will be fine then you can go where ever you want... No one will stop you. But before that you can't move an inch from here.

Arnav : excuse me.. are you thretening me??? Me Arnav Singh Raizada??. By the way I m loving this side of yours totally wifey type. You are being totally fit for Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada role.

Khushi : I have to do it other wise you won't listen to me. And again will pressurized yourself in work. And now stop you talking and eat. I made alloo puri for you and kheer.

They were having there breakfast. Khushi was feeding arnav as he can't use his right arm. And in between eating he was continuously watching her. Khushi has seen this and then she purposely picked up a chilli and bring it towards his mouth. Arnav ate that but after sometime he shouted for water as the chilli made it's affect in his mouth. Khushi was laughing continuously sitting there.

Khushi : laad governor that's what happened when you don't concentrate on your food.

Arnav : Sanka Devi laugh as much as you can after the breakfast but right now give me some water. It's burning damn it.

Khushi while laughing gave him water. He drank it and get relaxed. Khushi was still smiling. Arnav saw her and said.

Arnav : don't think I will let you go for pulling this prank on me.

Khushi : it's still time arnav ji you can't move from here for at least 2 weeks more.

Arnav saw her smiling and then pull her towards himself from his left hand. That was so sudden from Khushi that she was not able to maintain her balance and directly sit on his lap. She tried to stand up but arnav holds her very tightly from her waist.

Khushi : arnav ji you are hurt let me go...

Arnav : sh...

They were watching in their eyes continuously. There was passion, Love, and desire in his eyes. His head was bending towards her and with eyes he asked her permission. She just closed her eyes and gulped. Arnav saw her closed eyes and he capture her lips. He didn't move his lips for minute but after some time he kissed her passionately. The kiss was about longing, desire and love. Khushi slide her arms around his neck and was trying to copying him. They broke there kiss after good 5 minutes and were watching into each other eyes.

Here is the update guys. Sorry for making you all wait. Keep voting and commenting......