Chapter 33 : Pampering the bae

She nodded her head. Then Arnav Carried her for shower. This is the life khushi always wanted to. A life full of love. She never wanted a materialistic, no jewellery, no bunglow but a simple life. A husband who cares for her and whom she can call her own. A family sweet family and nothing else may be god is granting her wishes now. Just now no hurdles should come in their happy life.

*************************

'Arnav ji it's done or not'

Arnav heard khushi's shouting from dining area and he is here in kitchen. Yes today the ASR is making breakfast for his dear wife. He wants to pamper her a lot so that she knows how much she is important and loved by him. He don't want to leave any stone showing and proving his love towards him. He came out his thoughts after hearing another shout from her...

'arnav ji I am coming now'

And now he thought this is time to interpret so he also shouted on her

'Khushi Singh Raizada if I heard you one more time shouting then I will come there and will shut you up in my way'

And it works no more voice he heard. He smirk in himself. Sometimes he thought how can anyone so bold at one time and scared on other time. And the he chuckled a little thinking she is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada everything is possible with her. And that's when he was done with garnessing the food. He took one plate in his hand and then moved towards dining area where his baby wife is.

When he reached he saw her face which was blown by anger. He sat on the chair beside her. And she turned her face.

'excuse me I haven't done this hard work so that you sat like that see for once what I cooked.'

But it didn't bugged her. He sigh then caught her elbow and pull her towards himself. The pull was with so much force that she directly landed on his lap. And a word came out her mouth

'You'

But it she wasn't able to complete it as Arnav stuff the break fast in her mouth. Amd that was the time when she saw he actually cook white sauce pasta with extra cream for her. The taste was so good, delicious mouth watering or what not. She chewed it and then gave a kiss on his cheek.

'thank you Arnav ji this skis so yumm I can eat it while the day.'

All the anger she had vanished in just a second. And this is another usual habbit of khushi singh Raizada Which makes him smile. They both shared the breakfast. And then they moved in living area to watch television. They were watching the movie together. Arnav was laying down in sofa. And just on the outer side khushi was laying with him. His hands were on her stomach and his left leg is upon her baith the legs. Khushi's both the leg was between arnav's leg. They have small space on sofa thard why they were laying down so cozily but this is for them is most romantic thing. That's when khushi shared the matter with Arnav about telling the family about her being in prostitute place. Arnav just kissed on her forehead and told

Arnav : will share it once we return. And don't worry nobody will say anything to you they know in which condition you left.

And this positivity she saw in his eyes pulled her towards him and then she doesn't wait for a second and kissed him.

Mature content in link below.

https://neelam9643.blogspot.com/?m=1

********************

Anjali was praying in mandir as usual. She came here for her inner satisfaction and peace which she was not getting from many days. The phone call she got that day made her worried. After sometime when she started to feel better she thought to return RM. She collected her pooja plate and started to take stairs. That's when she was pushed by a man and was going to fall but the same man held her. He just gave her a chit in her hand. And then moved without turning and saying something. Anjali who was very scared of this came out her reverie when she saw him moving away. She shouted for him to thank him but he didn't turn. That's when she noticed that he gave a chit to her.

She opened it and there was written.

Your bhabhi has a secret...

And the saw the name

Your well wisher.

That's it she turned to search for him. What secret of bhabhi he is talking about. Is she payal or khushi. But she never saw him again so she decided to return to RM.

*****************

Arnav and Khushi in evening again thought to take a drive to certain markets and they bought some stuff for gupta clain. They thought to buy Raizada claim for next time. Dinner was made by khushi so they are eat and they did sleep after a hot love making.

Holaa guys so here is the update. Do vote comments. Mature content link has been shared in bio. Here it will not open so go there and check out the nature content for this part. Another video has been posted in my YouTube channel. Link is shared in bio. Go subscribe like and share