Chapter 3: New Life

Rukshaar...

The girl who was dancing in between men was called by her one and only friend Shayra and was saved by that man touch who was looking at that girl from the corner of his eyes.

Rukshaar Razia Bai is calling you urgently. Shayra passed the message to Rukshaar. Shayra had seen that man lusty eyes before only and she got alert when she saw that that man was going to touch her best friend inappropriately. Giving Shayra a sweet smile Rukshaar went from there and after giving disgusting look to that man Shayra also leaves from there.

The man followed Rukshaar secretly and he saw her talking to an old lady probably owner of this brothel he hides behind the one of the pillar.

Rukshaar: Salam wale kum Khaala ( peace be upon you aunty)

Razia: walekum assalaam ( peace be upon you also). So how are you doing child. Now it's been one year I hope you are not Finding any difficulty here and are comfortable.

Yes aunty I m good here and I m very much comfortable to be here you don't have to worry about that. Rukshaar replied politely with giving one of her wonder ful smile unknown to her surroundings on which a man was giving him a lust full secretly.

Razia: I know dear the environment you are living in is not you were expecting. But what can I do, I am running this brothel for 20 years and other than this I don't have any other source of money. ( Razia remember the time when she met this girl. At that time she did not know that she will feel warmth and protected towards this girl. It was a dark night when she went to Delhi for regarding money matter. She was returning from there and talking to some one on phone otherside. Suddenly her driver pulled the break of the car and she jerked because of it. Driver told her that someone lying on the road and was badly injured. Razia came out from the car and saw a girl in bridal dress lying in mid road with blood covering all over her body. She helped that girl and brought her to the nearest hospital. After operation being done doctor informed her that she has lost her memory. Razia saw the girl face and feels motherly affection for that girl and she brought her with her and named her Rukshaar. She told all the dynamic of the situation to Rukshaar. At first she was reluctant for this job role and was scared if any man misbehaved with her. But Razia til her that this brothel is just for doing entertainment and not to sell of body. After sometime or we can some month Rukshaar got familiar with the environment and now she is the live of this brothel. Hence, it is said being a prostitute is a compulsion not the choice.)

Rukshaar hold her hand and said: please don't say like this

Rukshaar hold her hand and said: please don't say like this. You have given me everything. A house to live, clothes to wear, food to eat and most important thing a new life. I don't know what would have happened if you were not there and wouldn't have save me. Yes, I was not comfortable while doing this things for money but now I understand to live we have to eat and to eat we have to earn. And I m thankful to you that you are giving me this motherly affection which I don't remember if I had one. ( While saying this there was gratefulness in her eyes and a smile of gratitude. But there was something else in her eyes. Yes, there was a guilt, guilt of hiding something from this motherly figure who always stand for her in this one year. But what can she do she is helpless in this situation. So she just let it go.)