Chapter 15 : Revelation

Arnav saw that he came close to her and kissed her on forehead. Then after sometime he also slept watching her.

Next day

Two people were sleeping peacefully without  any tension. They were snuggling to each other very closely. Arnav one arm was on Khushi head, and Khushi was laying down on his chest keeping her hand on his chest. Morning rays were coming from the window of the room and that's disturb the sleep of Khushi. She tried to snuggle more in to arnav so that the rays doesn't disturb her. But after some unsuccessful attempts she opens her eyes lazily and move little bit and saw the most beautiful scene of her life. Her Arnav ji was sleeping like child with her.  When she moved a little a frown had appeared on his forehead like a child.

KHUSHI POV

When I open my eyes I saw my laad governor was sleeping peacefully. There was a little frown on his forehead. I guess in attempts of snuggling close to him it appears. I look at him closely and found saw stretches mark on his left eyes. I slowly started to caressing that mark. Ohh man how beautiful is this man. Than you Devi mayia, thank you so much for giving me this man. Without him my life is incomplete. Only I know how I survived. But now when I get the second chance to live with him. I m never gonna leave him at all. 

She was so much egnorsed on her thoughts that she didn't watch that her laad governor was woke up now. Her stances were broke when she heard.

Arnav : Admiring your husband, not bad Khushi. If I knew that I will get this much attention of yours than I would have hospitalized a long back.

Khushi slapped him lightly on his lips for saying this.

Khushi : never say this Arnav ji. You don't know how much it pained me seeing you lifeless.

Arnav : shhh.. shh... I was joking okay. Nothing is going to happen.

There conversation was disturbed by a door knock. There standing Shayra with a bag and Kabir with a small box in his hand.

Shayra : if your morning romance is over them can we come in. There was a naughty smile on their faces. Arnav roll his eyes and said.

Arnav : yeah, you can

Kabir after coming towards arnav hand him the box in which new I phone was there. And Shayra hand over the bag to Khushi in which her dresses and some food was there.

Kabir : sir, I was getting  the calls from your home. They will be tensed as you didn't receive their calls from yesterday.

Arnav just nodded his head. While listening to their talks Khushi remember that she didn't asked him about family. Di, nani ki, jiji,  bauji, Amma, bua ji. And most importantly that snake shyam and Dadi ji. At they still there?? And what happened the marriage day. All this question was disturbing her mind. If Dadi and shyam was still there then there is high chances of coming problems in their life because of them. Because they will never let them together. Then what would happen. Would they ever going be going to enjoy their life or they will always found themselves in problems.

Her stances were brought when arnav shakes her. She saw him he ask through his eyes what happened. She nodded her head negatively and left for bathroom to freshen up.

Khushi was in bathroom when Shayra and Kabir left them. After they left arnav decided to talk to his family. He dialed Anjali no.. Anjali saw an unknown no. on her mobile she hurriedly received that call.

Anjali : hello

Arnav : di... How are you??

Anjali after listening his voice just started to cry and said

Anjali : chote.. chote where are you. Why didn't you call me last day. And and where is damn mobile. I called you many time and it was saying it is unreachable. Do you know what I was going through. I was so tensed. Just tell me how are you and... And why are you calling from different no. Is everything okay there. Are in some problems.

In the mean time Khushi also came out from bathroom. She saw him talking to Anjali ji on phone in signs she told him to put the mobile on speaker she wanted to listen her voice. Arnav just as she told him and talked to Anjali

Arnav : di... Di.. relax nothing has happened to me. It was just that I dropped my mobile in swimming pool of this hotel as I was talking by that side and that stop working. And I was so much in my meetings that I forgot to let you know. Now only I got the time to buy it. So that's why...

Anjali : okay.. okay.. I trust you. After sometime... Chote when are you coming back. You know it is almost a week now. Didn't you get the deal still.

Arnav : di... Don't worry I got the deal ( he said this while seeing Khushi who was sitting next to him and was shedding tears of happiness on listening to anjali's voice after so long) it just that the dealer is quite stubborn you know, he was not agreeing to my terms and conditions. ( Khushi swapped him on his chest this time for teasing her. He chuckled a bit but didn't make any sound.)
But she didn't know I m also Arnav Singh Raizada I never looses and deal.

Anjali : she ??? The dealer is she chote...

Anrav : yes di... She is a woman ( "a woman of my life" he thought it in his mind.) Anyway di I will be there in one month

Anjali : one month it is too long chote.

Arnav : yes.. yes. Di in one month. As it will require lot of procedure to make the deal legal one that's why.

Anjali : it's okay. I will wait here. Just be okay and call me everyday. You know I get hyper on not getting your calls.

He nodded his head and then they kept their phones.

He saw Khushi who has so many questions in her minds.

Arnav : what happened Khushi??? You were lost when Shayra and Kabir came to meet us. And right now also you are looking disturb.

Khushi without losing any chance asked him

Khushi : what happened on marriage night arnav ji? And how are the family both yours and mine. And are shyam and Dadi still there in Shantivan. Will they accept me knowing I was a dancing girl in a brothel. Will they again try to do apart us. I will never be able to live without you arnav ji never... Please don't leave me again..

Arnav : Khushi ( he just pull her into his embraced and thought that now this is the time I guess to tell her truth. Every single thing I will tell her today. There should be any secrets between us. And I will never let them come in between us Never.  It is Arnav Singh Raizada promise.

Here is the update guys.. keep voting and loving and do comments. Next part will be the revelation part 2 where arnav will tell his story. There is no proof reading so please ignore the mistakes. As I have joined recently as a sub editor in a news paper that's why not getting time to write frequently. But I promise to post whenever I will be free in weekdays. Other wise I will post ffs on Saturday and Sunday.  Do cooperate