Happy Birthday Cutieeeeee

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear cutieee
Happy birthday to you.......

Wishing you a very happy birthday my jaan my jahan, the most handsome, striking, stunning, cutieee, personable, attractive, best actor, best person, ahhh.... And what not. This all the qualities I have seen in Barun but the most important quality which I found in him which attracts me the most towards him is his simplicity and his eyes... He is just awsome man I have ever known. Not only in terms of on camera but off camera also. I mean ... Seriously how can anyone be so deadly gorgeous.... How can be anyone so simple inspite having so big fandom.

And his eyes... Mashaallah I can die infinity times for it... The intensity he has in his eyes, the expressive eyes he has I don't think so any other person leave other actors would have.... Sometimes I get jealous of pashmean I mean seriously why... Why God did this injustice with us... I mean seriously... Why barun was not in our class. Why he is not of our age and why he hasn't met us... This surely injustice with us... Let it be... They are cute couple anyway.

The thing is I love you barunn Sobti I love you a lot. I mean my love is like meera bai.. I know you all will be laughing but that's true.... I never met him but without knowing him personally still I can feel the same for him and it doesn't matter for me if I will ever meet him or not. How interesting this things is.. that still story like radha krishna, meera bai still exist in our world. Any way let's move forward. This post was to wish my baby boy.. and here it's goes...