Chapter 22 : Is This ASR

Khushi : arnav ji what have you given me... Arnav ji... Arnav ji are you there but she didn't hear anything. She thought arnav left the room so she wear the shirt and the came out she was just opening her bag to take some clothes that of no where to strong arms came into contact with her stomach holding her tightly... She got scared and then turned only to see her laad governor with too much passion, desire and love in his eyes... Rabba ve was playing on background... Both were lost into each other eyes...

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Khushi : arnav ji what are you doing ?? Leave me... Somebody would come.

Arnav who was still lost in her eyes heard her voice and then said

Arnav : sh... Nobody will come.. I locked the door from inside otherwise they all will never let me spend some quality of time with you...

Khushi : arnav ji hum jbse aae hain aapke saath hi hain... Ab hume unke saath bhi to samay bitane dijie. ( Arnav ji since I came back I m with you let me spend some time with them also.)

Arnav was continuously gazing at her. His eyes has desire to have her all for himself. An idea came to his mind. He thought for sometime and then let her go... When she was going to run in bathroom again he clutched her wrist. Khushi didn't turn but her heart beat increased so much that she thought anytime her heart will come out... Still clutching her wrist arnav said

Thik hai jaane deta hun lekin Khushi ek baat yaad rakhna din me tum kisi ke saath bhi raho, kisi ke saath bhi time spend kro lekin raat... Raat tum humesha mere saath hi bitaogi... Waada ???( ok I m letting you go but Khushi do remember this in day time be with whoever you want to spend your time, but at night... At night you are going to spend with me... Promise)

She didn't turn and didn't said anything... She was too shy firstly she was in his shirt, secondly the romentic side of arnav singh Raizada left her spell bounded... She just noded her head and then run hurridly.

After there morning conversation both of them come out of there room at went to have breakfast. They seated together... But all the eyes were on them... Arnav can feel some sign language they were doing and trying to converse with him... But nobody were really that brave to talk to him. He caught the action of his di saying something to his nani in sign language but when she saw he is watching her she stopped her action and gave a nervous smile to him... It makes him irritated and he shouted.

Arnav : ok enough... Enough of these hide and seek. He turn to Anjali and said... Di now blurt it out. What you guys are talking about... What is going on...

Anjali : cho.. chote what are you saying nothing.. nothing is going on..

Akash : haan... Haan Bhai nothing is going on nothing..

Arnav gave them the look " like really ". He then turn to his Nani and said
Nani you tell me what is going on what you guys are planning tell me now.

Nani : chote we.. we thought to arrange a Satyanarayana Pooja at home.. now Khushi bitiya is back safe and sound so we thought it's better we arrange a Pooja for her well being also.. so that no bad eyes should be on her...

All of them were ready to hear a good lecture from arnav on this topic everybody made their mind and trying to not to look at him and face his anger. But they were left surprised on arnav reply

Arnav : that's it.. all of you were afraid of it... Nani arrange the pooja in nearest date... No delay in it.

Everybody eyes were out of socket. This is too hard to believe them. The Arnav Singh Raizada who never bent his head in front of God who always find a way to not attend any Pooja is saying not to delay...

Anjali : chote.. you don't have any problem na I mean.. you never attend any such religious function and now you are saying you won't delay..

Arnav - di.. why would I have a problem in this pooja. This is for Khushi and I also don't want any bad eyes should cast on her. Devi ma given her to me again I will do anything to keep her with me.

All the the time Khushi was watching him and his word.. she is still not believing that her laad governor changed this much. She is really lucky to have him.. no body can love her this much than her. She was watching him lovingly and thinking all of this...

I know this is very short update and after too long.. what to do work pressure is more.... Hope you guys understand.. please be safe and be at you home... Till then enjoy reading.. vote comment share amd please guys I started to post on FB also dos support there... Share my page follow it tell your friends to follow who all are in face book. Thank you