4

Lance looked at the person that was supposed to be his tutor. This day was the worst day of his like.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" Lance yelled. He was in the principal office along with Keith.

At first lance thought Keith was in trouble or something, but it turned out that Keith was here for something else. Keith was lance tutor.

" Mr. McClain watch your tone in my office. Keith will be your tutor until your grades come back up. You are failing 3 classes young man and this is you're senior year. I'm pretty sure you would want to get out of here." The principal told him.

"Yeah I would love to get out of this school but can't you pair me up with somebody else that's not a lying asshole." Lance said this looking right at Keith.

" I'm not a lying asshole. You're just so fucking full of it that you would assume things. Also, I'm not the asshole here it's really you cause of all the bullying you been doing!" Keith told lance this while keeping a straight face.

"Bullying? Lance do you have something to say to me?" The principal looked lance dead in the eye.

Lance was now feeling scared. If the principal found out what lance has been doing he would be kicked off the team.

Keith noticed the panic in lance's eyes. He felt kinda bad. Kinda. Then again this will give Keith something from lance because he's getting him out of trouble.

"Sir lance has not been bullying. That came out as pour anger. I'm sorry I won't let it happen again." Keith sad in the fake sounding voice he has ever made.

"Ok then. Just don't let that happen again. Anyone you two will be studying after school together until lance grades get better, and I don't to hear any complaints. Now leave my office now." The principal dismissed them, and they were walking away from the front office to their club and sport.

"Lance" Keith called out to him. Lance stopped dead at his tracks and turned around to face him.

"What do you want goth boy?" Lance did not feel like talking right now. He was already pissed off at the situation he's in.

"Well I helped you out back there in the office. So I think I deserve something in return." Keith said with an evil smirk.

"And that is?" Lance did not like where this was going at all. He knew that smirk all to well.

He has not seen it in a long time, but he knows it's no good.

" I won't you to go on you're social media and tell every that I'm not a fake and that I'm not an attention whore. Say that you made that all up because you got mad at me for something that happened years ago." Keith explained to him.

Lance looked at Keith like he was out of his fucking mind. " Are you out of you're mind?! There's no way in hell I'm doing that cause one it'll mess up my reputation and two they are all fucking true!" Lance yelled at him.

" They are not true at all and if you don't do it then I'll go back to that fucking office and the principal everything! Then you'll be kicked off the team and I beat everyone would be wondering why their star player got kicked off." Keith told lance.

Keith just wanted his senior year to be normal. He is sick of all the bullying. Enough was enough. So either lance was going to tell everyone the truth or he was going to pay the fucking price.

Lance was lost in thought. Keith had the upper hands this time. There was nothing he could do.

"F-fine you win this time." Lance said as he admits defeat.

" I want to see you do it, and you can't delete!" Keith told him.

" I fucking hear ya." Lance Typed in everything Keith told him to type and posted it. Some people saw it and started yelling at him calling him all types of names.

"I hope you're fucking happy now!" Lance turned to Keith. Eyes filled with hate.

"Very happy. Now you'll know how it feels" Keith said and walked off to his club.

Lance was shocked that Keith didn't feel a tiny bit guilty about it. Lance was so pissed at him.

Then an idea pops into his head. He quickly took out his phone and made an another account and followed everyone in the school.

Keith was in for a big surprise tomorrow.