26

Lance knocked at Keith's door around 12:00 am. Lance would have been there early but he was too scared to see who would answer the door.

"Lance? What took you so long?" Keith asked as he opened the door.

"Oh well I didn't know if Adam was home so I was scared to knocked. Sorry are you not in the mood anymore?"

"Come in. I'm still in the mood. Did you bring condoms?"

Lance held up the packs of condoms in his hand. There was over 50 packs in that bag.

"Lance what the hell? Why did you bring that many?" Keith was shocked that lance actually brought that much.

"Well I didn't know if you wanted to go for another round or not so I came with extra."

Keith walked lance to the living room. Everything was all set up. The fire place was still lit and the room smelled nice.

"Adam is staying at shiro's house tonight so it's just me and you." Keith said as he looked away from him.

His face was very red. It was kinda hard to tell because the lights were off in the room.

"Oh then you can be as loud as you want huh."

"Before we start there's something I want to talk to you about. It's about college."

Great. This was a conversation lance was not ready for.

"Lance I been accepted into a college. It's in Korea were I'll be moving to after prom."

Lance didn't say anything for a while. Prom was next week the last week he will see Keith.

"Oh really now. Do you want to break up?"

"Lance-"

"No Keith I don't want it loose you again. I want us to stay together. We can make this work out I just know it. So please don't leave me." Lance was crying at this point. He didn't want to loose Keith. He was the only thing that kept him going in life.

"Your not going to loose me. After college I plan on moving back here to live with you. I actually want to start a family with you lance if you would keep me. You will keep me won't you lance?"

Lance pulled Keith into a deep kiss.

So what if they are about to be separated soon. They will always still love each other and will always be there for each other even if the other is so far away.

"I'll keep you till the day I die Keith."

Lance slowly laid him down on the couch kissing him again.

...................

Veronica looked at her phone to see what time it was.

"Just a few more days and I'll be back home with me family." She whispers to herself.

"Are you talking to yourself again?" A girl who was only 10 years old asked.

"Yes. If you been here for so long you would understand that this place makes you crazy."

"Well your lucky that you don't have to come back here anymore. You're going to be an adult. Wait does this place really make you straight again?" The girl asked

This made Veronica said. How could her parents send her to a place like this? They beat you until you stop liking the same gender and make you read a bible. The mistreat you. They make you feel like your an animal.

"Sweetheart just because you are in this place does not change who you are. Once I leave I want you to keep fighting for me ok. Can you do that for me?"

The girl smiled and gave he a thumbs up.

"What if mommy and daddy stop loving me?"

"Then that's on them. They don't know what an amazing person you are. Just because you like the same gender does not make you different from anyone else."

"Veronica are you going to see you're girlfriend after you leave?" The girl said laying on her pillow as she grew tired.

"Yes. I'll look for her and when I find her I'll make sure that I keep her and won't let anyone separate us ever again. Now get some sleep we have class in the morning."

She kissed the girls head and laid on her bed.

"Axca just wait for me. I'll make sure I find you."

Veronica is back